Sad but true

Status
Not open for further replies.
The engines sound like chainsaws....

"Look! A nut!"

Arf said:
APPROACHING SOUND BARRIER.

Gentlemen, we've found ourselves a new internet meme.

Appraoching sound barrier? omg snails can go that fast?

Anyway, this game doesn't look any good. Slow, and really nothing going on at all...

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Any video game based on CANDY is pure fail.
I agree. Here are some ways I (would) hate this game. Number 1: It's a stupid idea. Number 2: Like Nitro said: It's pure failure. And I have many more reasons but I can't write them right now.

ree-c said:
Appraoching sound barrier? omg snails can go that fast?

Anyway, this game doesn't look any good. Slow, and really nothing going on at all...

Yeah, seriously. How in the hell can you say "approaching sound barrier" at only five miles per hour?

Ack, the engine sound gave me the worst headache, and I have to agree with Blue Warrior, how CAN you approach the sound barrier at less than 5 MPH?

6 lawnmowers with candy on top of them, shouting loudly would kind of creep me out. I'd be thinking, "Did someone drug my drink? Holy shit...."

Draykon said:
Looks to me like it's supposed to be funny, which it is kinda. I can't imagine that being serious though.

It would be funny if it wasn't for the fact the M&Ms keep saying the same damned lines every twenty seconds.

Chaos said:
Draykon said:
...just minus the usual insane sense of speed.
Like Mario Kart?

Mario Kart actually had a fair sense of speed. It isn't lightspeed, and it shouldn't be, or else the gameplay would be severely broken. The limited speed is one of the key factors that make the series work. The speed of this game is just stupid.

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Any video game based on CANDY is pure fail.
wins the topic kthnxbai.

No, it does not. When I read it I thought it was just a sentence made up so as to pretend he was agreeing with the popular opinion. I'd like to see a list of CANDY games he has actually played to refutate his statement. He can't make it? TOO BAD, That's how I like my chocolate! WITH NUTS, you cannnot make nuts, don't talk about it... nuts?

Look! A nut.

The fact that there aren't enough candy based games to make said list should be proof enough of that statement. "Oh yeah, I can't wait to go get PEZ The Game" or "have you seen how sweet The Adventures of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups is?" How many people do you know that would say something like that? Just because Junk food is a multi-million dollar industry by no means guarantees a good game. A game based on FOOD let alone CANDY IMO cannot be good or successful. I would not give this game a second glance if my life depended on it. That's just me, but don't let me stop you from buying this, if you want it go ahead and play (though I'd rent it first).

M&Ms do not equal 1337. Nuts to you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back