The future in gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Wii Fit look stupid? It's probably going to be one of the few things to get people actually motivated to do some exercise of the sort.

For those of you who haven't figured it out, this isn't serious disscusion, all of these websites are joke websites, BAD joke websites.

Ohh... if I could only find the PSM2 mag with the ps3 toaster.... they got letters for months about whether it was real or not (in 2002, I think) If I find it, I'll scan it in

DashFox2007 said:
For those of you who haven't figured it out, this isn't serious disscusion, all of these websites are joke websites, BAD joke websites.

The one about Desktop TD is serious. Just go to the Desktop TD website and you will see it say something about Multiplayer.

Desktop TD
http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/game.asp

And about the Wii Fit I just think the games look stupid. And that it needs new games. That why I link to Wii Fit Parody video to show how dumb the games looked.

FYI, you can't win that piss game. I left it on for 5minutes in the center and nothing happened. Do you know anyone that can piss for 5 minutes?

Walk into the bathroom sober, come out drunk. O.O

DashFox2007 said:
Uh.. that piss game isn't a joke, it's a real thing that they're using to try to cut down on drunk driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back