Is this true

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

I was buzzing around youtube than saw a danny phantom amv(knowing the fan I am I watched it), and it showed all new episodes, and in the comments it said something about it airing in us on something called phantom planet. So is danny phantom having a new season on another network or what?

Phantom Planet could be a fan website that makes fake new episodes.
Did the graphics look odd in anyway?

DanteEX said:
Phantom Planet could be a fan website that makes fake new episodes.
Did the graphics look odd in anyway?

No the graphics looked like the normal ones, and I think they said it was gonna be coming in June.

Wikipedia says no.

Seriously, it's not THAT hard to splice together clips from old episodes in new fashions, creating NEW(-ish) episodes as a direct result.

You know,Danny Phatom was supposed to come out before it really did.
I'm pretty sure they had an old show of it.

Wikipedia said:
In January 24, 2006, Butch Hartman announced the decision made by Nickelodeon to cancel the production of Danny Phantom, giving the show 53 episodes in three seasons. The dedicated fans of the program as a result fought to keep the show and produce more episodes. They produced mottos, such as “Save the ghost we love the most!", had dozens of requests signed, and sent hundreds of letters, as well as voice for more merchandise of Danny Phantom, all in an order to convince Nickelodeon that the program is sufficient enough to justify more episodes. In July 2006 a rally was held near Viacom's Offices in New York City to try to save the program. Another rally is planned for 2007. [5]

Despite these protests, the production of Danny Phantom finished in February 2007, with no plans for future episodes after 53.

Thats what it says on Wikipedia, but in the episode list it shows the air date of season 3 is in June 2007, so I guess I'll wait till June to see about whats gonna happen.

Nick died years ago when they took Ren & Stimpy and Rocko off the air.

SuperMecha said:
Ritz said:
Nick died years ago when they took Ren & Stimpy and Rocko off the air.
Rocko and Ren & Stimpy rocked. PERIOD.
  • And you know what? That stupid network we know as Nickelodeon, was limiting their creativity, and basically killed Ren & Stimpy. You see, Nickleodeon saw some of the future episodes and knew that the Ren & Stimpy creator was talented with creativity, and loathed him for it. LOATHED him. So they tried to make a deal with the creator to limit his creativity, and you know what.... he got mad & ran off to Spike TV. They drove him insane! His episodes at Spike TV were horrendous! Because they drove him insane!They've killed Ren & Stimpy! They're evil!
  • I know one thing though.... they can't get rid of Butch Hartman's Danny Phantom cartoon. It is the BOMB!

....And just where did you get this important information from?

Spike TV killed Ren & Stimpy? Spike's airings of the show were ok, but you're better off going with the uncut DVD's.

Or, was that an actual gag...?

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
....And just where did you get this important information from?

Spike TV killed Ren & Stimpy? Spike's airings of the show were ok, but you're better off going with the uncut DVD's.

Or, was that an actual gag...?
  • No.... I meant that Nickelodeon killed Ren & Stimpy. By the way, I got this information from my father. Now the episodes on Spike TV insulted people in general.... wrestlers, hobos, etc.... I'm mean Nickelodeon drove the creator insane! What's even worse is that Nickleodeon still continued this trend of deleting shows when Invader Zim came around. My gosh.... that was the best show on Nickleodeon since Ren & Stinpy.But everyone knows why Nickleodeon kicked it off air.... it was nasty, the monsters were incredibly frightening.I mean, this show was mostly popular among teenagers & adults. But few little kids liked it..... I was one of the few 7 year olds of which the show was on the air that liked the show. I still like it today.
  • What was even worse about the creators' of these shows predicaments was that the shows were meant for MTV. ( Everyone oughta' know that that stands for Music Television. Sorry....being too obvious there, right? ) Well anyway, Nickleodeon saw these shows and thought " Wow! We could make a lot of money off of these shows with merchandise, trading cards, comic books, etc." They were being freaking greedy.... They wanted money and a lot of it! It sickens me...it really does. What's even worse about the predicament with Ren & Stimpy is that before Ren & Stimpy came, Rugrats was the #1 show on Nickleodeon. Rugrats people! That was the stupidest cartoon in the history of cartoons.....it made no sense! All it freaking was was just stupid little babies that could talk.... with the occasional imaginative thought to make the cartoon seem like a fantasy. I was sick when I learned this from my father.... It was horrible! Anyways have this thought in your mind about Nick: " They're greedy imbeciles prone to the destruction of a creator who disobeys them for the greater good of the cartoon." Wait a minute.... do they even get to be called greedy imbociles? I mean they're jerks, but do they deserve to be called that? I mean, honestly. They let in some good shows after Ren & Stimpy came along. There is Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Rocco's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, My Life as a Teenage Robot ( Yeah. that was pretty good. ), Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phanton ( the show this forum is supposed to be talking about ),and my favorite by Doug Tennapel, Catscratch! Whoot! That was a long list. Good day people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back