Your best "owned" moment from Match/CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2 Went down for a few minutes and I got bored.

amfhgl.jpg

<Joey The Snow Fox> GOT YA! WONT TAKE MY FLAG!

No but really...

(This was along time ago)
It was match
And I saw 3 people shooting each other like retards, And I had a rail, Then I shot one of them, But I wasn't even looking at my screen and I was still shooting, The Hit the other 2 Without looking... then one hit me >.>

EDIT:
Lucky me I had a Controller with a turbo button :D

Last edited:
So, this is something I do a lot in match and it never gets old.

Running down a hall way and someone is chasing after me attempting to hit me, I quickly switch to my bounce ring and fire ahead of me and let it hit the wall I am coming to. When it bounces back at me I quickly jump over it, allowing it to safely fly under me hitting whoever happen to be unfortunately following me at the time.

There is also the times in Sapphire Falls where I hit people with a bomb ring from under the bridges, sending them flying into the water.

pwnagep.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Winning.

Well that's a nice score Trent. 2425 is a lot for CTF. But i gotten higher and other gotten higher. Mine best is simply 10375 for CTF.

And that score is very possible with the right hit and flag catching. You can get your self the points right there.

But the best i seen ever so far was 35250 in CTF. And someone must of been getting a lot of shots on players before getting the flag.

Yeah, that screenshot isn't really impressive at all. Just from going 5-0 your team has an extra 1250 points, so presumably you just flag carried and won. Here's an old screenshot that shows a much more dramatic score difference: http://mystic.srb2.org/images/srb2/srb20011a.png

Sure, Nimbus Ruins is pushing everyone else's scores down, but it's still pretty one-sided. Games like that aren't interesting or fun anyways. This is what you really want: http://mystic.srb2.org/images/srb2/srb20004.png

Yeah, that screenshot isn't really impressive at all. Just from going 5-0 your team has an extra 1250 points, so presumably you just flag carried and won. Here's an old screenshot that shows a much more dramatic score difference: http://mystic.srb2.org/images/srb2/srb20011a.png

Sure, Nimbus Ruins is pushing everyone else's scores down, but it's still pretty one-sided. Games like that aren't interesting or fun anyways. This is what you really want: http://mystic.srb2.org/images/srb2/srb20004.png

Now thats much better. And more of a score.

And the same times in race mystic are very rare. I even got a tie for my self.

15nsy80.png

And a even better score is 2350.

o876om.png

Lovely score if i do say so my self. =P

But I got an even higher score too bad I forgot to take a pic of it. =/

It was somewhere in the 4000 and it was a 8 player match.

Well that's a nice score Trent. 2425 is a lot for CTF. But i gotten higher and other gotten higher. Mine best is simply 10375 for CTF.

Oh that score is far from my actual best. The match was pretty short, so I wasn't able to score over 5000 like everyone else does in some crazy long 25 minute match. Actually the last time I had a match last that long I scored over
9 (enter overused meme here). I'll admit I could have gotten a bigger score though.

SRB2 Went down for a few minutes and I got bored.

amfhgl.jpg

That makes for a pretty decent idea for a joke wad.. Hmm..
Anyone else catching on?

Anyway, I've had that happen to be in games before, it's harsh people, harsh! (Albeit a bit hilarious)

Guys, the score number really makes no difference. What matters if you're talking about how one-sided the game was and how badly you steamrolled the other players in the game is the ratio of your score to the scores of the rest of the players in the game. If you have 12000 points and the next highest player has 11950, that's really not all that impressive. If you have 12000 points and the next highest player has 1000, then that IS impressive, and you have to question how big the skill gap must be between you and the rest of the players in the game.

Guys, the score number really makes no difference. What matters if you're talking about how one-sided the game was and how badly you steamrolled the other players in the game is the ratio of your score to the scores of the rest of the players in the game. If you have 12000 points and the next highest player has 11950, that's really not all that impressive. If you have 12000 points and the next highest player has 1000, then that IS impressive, and you have to question how big the skill gap must be between you and the rest of the players in the game.

Mystic has a point.

Like my last pic is shows me having 2350 score. While the next highest is 450.

While the other players was shooting others they miss me a lot while i ran and rail them most of the time.

Mostly it all depends on there c lag delay as well. If your the host well then you got no delay at all. But the other players do. We will all need to consider that as well.

Mystic has a point.

Like my last pic is shows me having 2350 score. While the next highest is 450.

While the other players was shooting others they miss me a lot while i ran and rail them most of the time.

Mostly it all depends on there c lag delay as well. If your the host well then you got no delay at all. But the other players do. We will all need to consider that as well.

You have a good point. I see you get higher scores, and not to mention sometimes join lag is so long a lag shot becomes a game changer (because he/she will rage, die, then quit).
Btw, how do you guys aim so damn well?!

I just don't know how, but for the first time after 3 months I got 10 rails and 6/10 actually hit my targets. Do you think that after learning to snipe, you'll never forget it again? :3

You have a good point. I see you get higher scores, and not to mention sometimes join lag is so long a lag shot becomes a game changer (because he/she will rage, die, then quit).
Btw, how do you guys aim so damn well?!

Well by using center aim from the set control menu.

You can center your aim and shoot someone right then and there when needed with out aiming at all.

But when it comes to aiming in the sky well. Just set your mouse speed and make sure its something you can handle.

That's kinda it. Nothing more to it at all.

And that score is very possible with the right hit and flag catching. You can get your self the points right there.

But the best i seen ever so far was 35250 in CTF. And someone must of been getting a lot of shots on players before getting the flag.

And on the contrary, the longest CTF game I've ever seen was about 46 minutes, and it was my own server. This was way back in 1.09.4 when all the boy and girls were hopping around with their transformer weapons. All the scores were in the thousands, I was even sitting with a total of about 21,000 points at the time. The best part was is this was in Silver Cascade, one of my favourites at the time. It was truly a gruelling battle and I think I even enabled sudden death at one point but it didn't do any good. :P

I remember this one tag match where this one player was playing as Sonic, running around in circles in Meadow Match and for some reason, nobody could hit him. I know I'm a lousy shot, but I equipped the rail ring and tried anyway.

After around 3 shots, BULL'S EYE! And from a distance too!
...I still hate the rail ring, though. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back