A quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to God, Omega PM'd me and asked me to make a "witty response" to that.

Boy, did this thread get derailed fast. What exactly IS the topic?

Edit: Wow. In retrospect, this topic is a train wreck.

Oh, and also, what's the default brightness setting on SRB2? I think I messed with it and I want to set it back to normal.

Whoa, it's been forever since I've asked a question in this topic >_>

Is it possible to change the ringrespawn time separately but not the monitor respawn time, instead of both?

Delta said:
Whoa, it's been forever since I've asked a question in this topic >_>

Is it possible to change the ringrespawn time separately but not the monitor respawn time, instead of both?

Not that I know of.

K, thanks. Also, what does the temp.lpm file in the SRB2 folder do?

EDIT: Btw, is it possible to bind more than 1 command to a key? Say, such as changing your name and color by pressing one key.

In 1.09.2, you could change your name at the title screen. In .4, it only works in a server. Why is that?

DOUBLE EDIT: YAY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY NEWBYNESS! Well, about a year, but w/e.

Delta said:
K, thanks. Also, what does the temp.lpm file in the SRB2 folder do?

EDIT: Btw, is it possible to bind more than 1 command to a key? Say, such as changing your name and color by pressing one key.

In 1.09.2, you could change your name at the title screen. In .4, it only works in a server. Why is that?

DOUBLE EDIT: YAY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY NEWBYNESS! Well, about a year, but w/e.

1) No idea.

2) Yes, BIND n "COMMAND; COMMAND"

3) Console -> NAME name

Thanks, but I didn't mean I didn't know how to change my name through the console. I meant that if you changed your name in the console, it would stay that way when you enter a server (which is what's supposed to happen) in 1.09.2. In 1.09.4, you have to put in your name AFTER you enter a server. That's what I was asking about,

hotdog003 said:
Meh... The only way anyone would see me as 'cool' is if I walked out into the snow with a T-shirt on.
xd.gif

I've done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back