That damn camera correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
Forgive me for incessantly carping and complaining about this camera correction, but I am absolutely fed up with it.

This stupid feature creates a hell of a lot more problems than it solves. Whenever I climb down a staircase, the camera abruptly jerks to the side, causing me to run into the wall. Whenever I walk behind a large piece of scenery like a crate which is standing 64 fracunits from a wall, the camera gets trapped above the crate and goes absolutely freaking haywire. On more than one occasion, when I've been climbing a wall, the camera gets caught at the top of the ledge, and I can't see Knuckles at all. And when I rotate the camera manually, the camera sometimes shoots back to where it was. I'm so tired of this stupid MFE feature that I could bellow and swear at my copy of SRB2 all day. It's that annoying.

Now, you guys may not take me that seriously because the problem is only this bad in Analog Mode, and very few people besides me prefer Analog to Regular. But it's seriously hindering my gameplay, and it has got to be fixed.

If you guys don't want to remove this feature, fine, I understand. I'm only one guy in a community of hundreds. But at the very least, provide the option to toggle it on or off. Isn't that fair? It could be on by default, but we should have the right to deactivate it if it's getting in the way.

Why did this need its own topic?

Oh, right, it didn't.

Throw up a bug report for it and we'll see what we can do. Please don't post about it in several different locations, and then complain in its own seperate thread. No need cause unnecessary drama and spark up a storm.

Last edited:
Actually, since someone pointed it out, I personally would like to see it removed as well. It does more harm than good from my experience (and I don't even use Analog).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back