Well... here's to another April Fools Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
So... yea, for me with the time zone I am in, it is April 1st since it's 12am and all, and so begins another April Fools.

I just wonder what kind of theme will be going on this year, if I recall... the only April Fools themes I seen so far was the... forgot the name of it, but the whole MB was red, and there was one I think was called Rainbow Pony Blast 2. (Where the MB was pink, and... well, yea.) Or perhaps there maybe won't be a theme for this year, maybe, maybe not, who knows?

Not to mention, what will you do on this April Fools day?

Well... as for me, I honestly don't know yet, still thinking.

(I am pretty sure this kind of topic isn't allowed.)

Last edited:
Well I haven't been on this board for a while but I would have loved to see the April Fool's this year. It must be because of the New Board. Anyways, check out Google's April Fool, I had quite a laugh.(I sound British).

blahblahbal, this is either still in Submissions or it was trashed. Also, there's more April Fools stuff around, you just have to look a tiny bit harder.

There's another April Fool's as well. http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=666765
The link doesn't work for most people because it was trashed. Also, you're not supposed to tell people that it's an April Fools' Day joke until after the fact. Furthermore, it really wouldn't be able to fool anyone with an IQ above sixty or so.
Even my slopes hoax was far more convincing...

EDIT: trashed not still in submissions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back