A big problem with the Wadbase...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
A couple of months ago, I decided I might as well join the SRB2 Wadbase. You know, as a "Why the heck not?" kind of thing. I selected my username and all of my settings, and clicked OK. Now, as with any message board, the Wadbase emailed me and told me to activate my account. But here's the problem: for some reason, I just kind of forgot about Wadbase and the email, and the activation email ended up getting deleted unread!

So you see, I'm in a sticky situation. I can't log on to Wadbase because I haven't activated my account, but I can't activate my account because I accidentally deleted the activation email. I can't ask the folks at Wadbase for help because I can't log on, and I can't just open a new account because the old one has my email address in it.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?

What's your username? I'm not finding "fawfulfan" in the inactive userlist.

What was your registered username when you signed up? I'll sift through the list of unregistered accounts once I know it (in the case that you used a name other than fawfulfan).

My username actually is "fawfulfan" there too. I don't know why it wouldn't appear on a list of inactive users. I assure you I'm there, but I'm inactive.

Well, you're not in there. Try re-registering or signing up under a different username.

Hold the phone. I just checked the memberlist on the Wadbase, and I'm there! But I still can't log on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back