SRB2 1.09.2 is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And cable is much faster then DSL, though I have lost my ability to host and am stuck on a slow wireless LAN connection, so it doesn't matter anyway. :(

I feel your pain, Jason.
I once was on a wireless LAN and it was configured to use Dial-Up, then later on, we could afford Cable Internet, and it sucked because I used a Belkin Wireless, now I use hardwire and it's decent, at least.

Spazzo said:
there is super sonic, with (better) super sonic music! :D

Meh, not really. Super Sonic music fails. Seriously, Stage 1-1 from Viewtiful Joe, and... JTE's music *shot for ignorance* are much better, because they're trendy, fast and cool. 1.09.2's Super Sonic music obliterates that - it doesn't fit Super Sonic at all. Invincibility fitts better, IMO. But hey, the music was probably changed to avoid any future (present?) trouble with Stacy Anne Christiansen =P

Maybe I should give a shot at remixing SRB2's main theme into a Super Sonic music. While I'm at it, maybe new Super Sneaker music too.

Arrow has been working on a Super Sonic theme, but I haven't heard from him in quite a while, so I whipped that little thing up in about an hour's time last night.

phazon sonic said:
JTE dosent work on srb2 v1.09.2. Srb2.srb gets coruput.
Step 1: find 1.09 srb2.srb.
Step 2: name it X, being X whaterver you desire (except srb2.srb, duh)
Step 3: run srb2JTE.exe -iwad X (replacing X with 1.09's srb2.srb)

And you can play SRB2JTE with 1.09.2's music.dta, sonic.plr, tails.plr, knux.plr, auto.wpn, infn.wpn, home.wpn, rail.wpn, bomb.dta, drill.dta, soar.dta, zim.dta, r_opengl.dll and 3drend.dll.

What's that? Neo's gone senile? Of course he has, and he's going to bed now, cause it's 3:45 AM in Portugal. And he still has a sore back.

Impossible, since the compression method would be repeated it would be a nuisance (You can't compress the same compression method twice, it will always come out the same size).

Any download managers that could pause and run the download? even with Dial-Up? because this would really be useful as my service cuts me off whenever the .exe is near done. (like 60%)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
:lol: heh, looks like im the only one here with the greatest connection :mrgreen:

003dn.png

Note: This is not fake. 11.2mb/sec really is awesome :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back