Zoom Tube Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a little originality, please. I suggest before you go into packs, make simple levels and enter them into the level design contest, and after you get better, THEN go into level packs.

How about a little originality, please. I suggest before you go into packs, make simple levels and enter them into the level design contest, and after you get better, THEN go into level packs.

I made several levels with working Zoom Tubes. But some of them don't work.

For starters, let me say that the mod does not compare because of the following reasons:

*No emerald stages
*Totally different level layouts
*No custom enemies (Not yet anyways)

And one level lifts its opening directly from Verdant Forest Zone Act 2. Right. Anyway, he didn't mean the mod is comparable to Mystic Realm, he meant the name is a poor ripoff.

It's not a poor ripoff and we're getting WAY off topic here.
Of course the name is a poor ripoff. And well, the topic kind of ran its course, as I assumed you figured the zoom tubes out.

I actually still haven't figured out the sequence numbers. Is it in the angles?
Yes. Add 256 for each sequence. The first sequence goes from 0-255, the second from 256-511 and so forth. Of course that means every sequence can have only 256 waypoints, but I've never seen a sequence that needed anything near that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back