Megaman 10: Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, when I first read this topic and the details of the article in the first post, I was thinking to myself, "You know, it'd be cool if Capcom decided Mega Man and Proto Man can be blasting **** at the same time.

"I guess I'm pushing my luck, though."

Actually, you might be able to play as Megaman, Proto, and Bass. (Only 2 at a time) with this multiplayer mode coming out!

Well, these are rumors, but judging by the fact that that post's from November, and other stuff in there has been proven true, it's most likely true, as well. Don't get your hopes up, though.

You basically just boss-runned.
Basically my ass. Boss-running is all there was to that game, period end of story. Mega Man 10 is the first game in the metaseries to have 2-player in the classic side-scrolling, 2d, platform-shooter genre that was defined by Megaman.

But what if the Co-op is done like Super Mario Bros.? Taking turns to finish the level or something? Though, I guess it could be like the "Megaman 2.5D Trailer" on YouTube. A player kills enemies while the other goes for a switch to activate something.

We still have no information on what exactly is meant by 2-player. 2-player coop? SMB-style switching turns? Versus mode? I would assume the first, but let's not jump the gun yet.

An online versus mode would be a really nice addition, if they thought of it, and if it is done right.

Mega Man 9 just had online rankings, not actual gametypes played with other people.

Co-op sounds great. A real shame I have nobody to play with.

I haven't tried Megaman 9 yet, but now I think I will soon since I bought 1, 2, and 3 on VC so I think I'll enjoy 9, and soon, 10.

The only times when I was actually frustrated were the first time I tried to beat Wily's Castle (ran out of tanks on the final room, couldn't beat the Wily Machine) and tried playing through the game as Proto Man. I really do think Proto Man mode is just another hard mode tacked onto the game for semimasochists. Double damage I dig, but not being able to collect bolts and use the shop just isn't cool.

This implies that Mega Man 9 sold well, which bodes well for me because I am directly in the target audience for games like this.
Which also implies that ZXA didn't sell well, which bodes badly for me because I am in ZXA's target audience and not Mega Man 9's. The same developer made both, mind, so this is bad news on my front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back