What does your Desktop look like? (56k Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use this desktop background:

Yes-1.jpg

What? In this topic, there's got to be like 2 people with Vista, 1 with 2000 and 2 with Windows 98. and there are 3 pages of posts*. How are you the only one with XP?

*(yes I know this is on the 4th page, but as of this post there is still only 3 full pages)

150608142056az0.jpg

My entire desktop. :3 I had to force my poor computer to run Crysis in 1680x1050 with the antialiasing set to 16x and the draw distance for absolutely everything set to insane amounts to get that background. 2FPS! O:

I love my monitor. I use 1680x1050.

My very, very crowded desktop:

Most of the stuff you see here is seldom used, but I still find reason to keep it there, somehow...

I'm sorry, Chao Freak, but for being a Mac, your desktop just looks plain bad. Here's why:

A futuristic plasma background.
Dark, Gothic-style windows.
Bright icon labels with pink frilly edges.

None of these elements fit together at all, and to be quite honest it looks like a gigantic mess. At the very least, change the color of your labels. They're at odds with the dark theming.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Darkness makes me happy. Is it wierd that I hate sunshine?
It is if you consider living in a cave to be weird.

EDIT: To FoxBlittz: We're not here to criticize Desktops, m'kay?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Chao Freak 1 said:
eeeeeeemooooooo
Hey, I prefer rain, snow and wind over sunshine sometimes, it doesn't mean I'm emo. Emo is where you cut yourself and do harm to your body when you are upset.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Chao Freak 1 said:
eeeeeeemooooooo
Hey, I prefer rain, snow and wind over sunshine sometimes, it doesn't mean I'm emo. Emo is where you cut yourself and do harm to your body when you are upset.
He prob'ly meant gothic.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Chao Freak 1 said:
eeeeeeemooooooo
He prob'ly meant gothic.
That too. Google gothic and emo then read the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back