WARNING WARNING FAKER ZASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykotic

As you may or May not be aware, Zash died Recently. Well, someone decided to try and Fake a "Rise from the Dead" routine, completely unaware that People know he's Dead. This Person, Stupid as he is, Decided to Hack into Zash's MSN account. He started with me, and said that He lied about Dying, Yadda yadda.

Then I got an Email from him.

As soon as I opened the Email, a recently acquired Virus Protection started Freaking out because I opened it. It blocked a Collection of 42 Trojan Viruses. So, if he adds you on MSN or sends you an Email, you have Been Warned: This is a Faker, and it's trying to Destroy your Computer.

The Email to beware of: Zashxq@hotmail.com

Sykotic said:
As you may or May not be aware, Zash died Recently. Well, someone decided to try and Fake a "Rise from the Dead" routine, completely unaware that People know he's Dead. This Person, Stupid as he is, Decided to Hack into Zash's MSN account. He started with me, and said that He lied about Dying, Yadda yadda.

Then I got an Email from him.

As soon as I opened the Email, a recently acquired Virus Protection started Freaking out because I opened it. It blocked a Collection of 42 Trojan Viruses. So, if he adds you on MSN or sends you an Email, you have Been Warned: This is a Faker, and it's trying to Destroy your Computer.

The Email to beware of: Zashxq@hotmail.com

That's horrible!
First, bots come and now this?!

Uh. When and how did he die?

Also, I want proof of his death, link to wherever this was disclosed.

Yes. I already Told Booman to tell the Guys at 72 about it (Seeing as I am Banned)

Do your part, Chaos, Tell them. I don't need a Repeat of a Certain Incedent...

EDIT- Died of Tuberclorios (Or whatever you call it) and we only Discussed it on MSN.

If he's dead, who did you discuss this with? Any logs? Also, care to paste the email here? A link to his forum would be nice as well.

Sykotic said:
Yes. I already Told Booman to tell the Guys at 72 about it (Seeing as I am Banned)

Do your part, Chaos, Tell them. I don't need a Repeat of a Certain Incedent...

EDIT- Died of Tuberclorios (Or whatever you call it) and we only Discussed it on MSN.

I already told all of them.
I made a topic about this.:|

I discussed it with Zash himself over a Friggin' Voice chat Ritz. He sounded Sick. I deleted the Email, as it had nothing but FILES added to it, Files by the way had the VIRUSES in them. He Died Thanksgiving Week. And His Forums have been DEAD for a while now. There's hasn't been a Post since Mid-End October. If you're so Persistent, then Search KiloByte on Google.

And Geeze, guys, I don't live NEXT-FRICKING DOOR TO HIM!

Sykotic said:
If you're so Persistent, then Search KiloByte on Google.
Google said:
Personalized Results 1 - 10 of about 1,490,000 for KiloByte

A direct link would be nice, but if the email only came with a file attachment, a link to the forum isn't really necessary. I'm going to have to call BS as well; this sounds like just the sort of thing Zash would do to garner attention. I assure you, there's no one in this community with any sort of hacking prowess, especially someone who actually cares enough about Zash enough to mess with his stuff. It wouldn't have been too terribly difficult for him to have collected those viruses himself, you know.

Ugh, there are some things you haven't been told. I won't tell them as *G-G-GASP!* I don't seem to have any proof. Lock or Death.

Damn, I had no clue that Zash died until you posted something... This is horrible. Damn impersonators

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Damn, I had no clue that Zash died until you posted something... This is horrible. Damn impersonators
I said "pl0x" for a reason Flame. Who's to say he didn't get the trojans from some of his "special delectibles of enjoyment"? Also, last what I heard MSN doesn't have Voice Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back