[Open Assets] SonicCE.wad

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um wow I'm a dumb @$$ thanks though.. it works now! I saved it under my second srb2 folder...I have version 1.09.4 I think it is and the newer version and...I saved it under 1.09.4...woooow....

NSonic was the name of this before I got a name change. I changed the name to match.

Very good wad.
Needs just a little bit more color improvement.
10/10
EDIT! : Improvment Meter :
( 1% needed to improve. *colors only*)

Last edited:
Chrispy could care less. In fact, I'm pretty sure he has given permission to use his work to create other things. In other words, as long as you give him proper credit, then it's all good.

An amazing Wad.The Super Sonic sprites look a bit pale however, that does not matter much.The thoks are also a bit short too (not that it matters).
9.7/10

A bit late to bump up, but ever since 2.1, the thok has completely stopped working. Will this be fixed? I hope so, as this is one of my favorite wads.

Here's a solution: Open XWE and change the S_SKIN's ability's number for "CA_HOMMINGTHOK" (without ") and boom. Problem Solved.

Or how about and wait until it's officially ported because maybe Chrispy might add a little bit more...

Also, I might've been remembering things wrong, but didn't the OP post (used to) have Tails and Knuckles sprites being showcased (But with no download yet) that went with Sonic CE?

EDIT: I found it.

https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=26186

I wonder if Chrispy will ever get to releasing those? Unless TailsDollCE is supposed to be Tails, and NServAGEN is supposed to be Knuckles and Chrispy just has a thing for naming wads weirdly.

Last edited:
Hey Chrispy, will it be OK if i port this to the new version 2.1? i will also add some new things like running on water and making him be able to homing attack, would that be OK? I would credit you, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back