• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Krew™'s exe mods

The Weather Factory was getting a bit stuffy, so we asked CoatRack to install a fan.
srb20232.png

We should have been specific.

Coatrack's attitude is...
*puts on sunglasses*
Chillin'.

*YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*

Actually, if anyone was chilling I would say it is Iceman404, but you know, whatever floats your cloud.

Also yes, you will be able to make mods using this exe. So don't worry about us murdering you in your sleep if you try.

-Off Topic-
Even though, if someone wanted to make a port from another Sonic game with a different mechanic, it should be done the most accurately mechanic posible. And honestly, Flickies aren't that bad *for me*, why so much hate to these innocent little animals?

-On Topic-
Awesome work guys, i am so excited for this Exe. I have never been so excited to wait for a SRB2 add-on. Simply Awesome.

Is there ever going to be an option to not have the camera shared by all players? And are other modes going to be supported/changed by this besides co-op and single player? Because sharing one screen with 8 people would be wayyy too hectic.

Match is planned, not going to give any details yet.

And the whole point of the shared camera is to make things hectic and crazy!

1-4 players is what we recommend, anything after that is "Play at your own risk"

Match is planned, not going to give any details yet.

And the whole point of the shared camera is to make things hectic and crazy!

1-4 players is what we recommend, anything after that is "Play at your own risk"

Still, it'd be nice to have a non-shared camera option, just because :P

Yeah, it would be a neat feature. But the whole idea (correct me if I'm wrong) of SRB2TopDown is Co-Op. And they took "cooperation" WAY too literatly. Something Great because the Co-Op mode in SRB2 is just the Single-Player Campaign with multiple people... >.>

I totally agree with what Chrome said. The Top-Down camera is a shared camera. As I said earlier, the whole idea is about REAL CO-OP

Welcome back to It's-The-Small-Things-That-Matter with Iceman404™!
srb20233.png

srb20234.png

Clientside player cursors, because things were getting confusing.

Please ignore the player-name plates.

Nice small additon, Iceman404. I still have questions though: When will you reveal the 4th character? Is there going to be a Story mode?
And obviously, keep adding this kind of small things to make this mod huge.
~ YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER. ~

Sryder13's the only coder for this, I just sprite stuff (It's animated), so he did it. We won't be revealing the fourth guy, and our demo likely won't have him playable or any story to hint at his existence at all. But a pretty simple yet unexpected story is planned for this, yeah.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back