No love for Sonic's original friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
In S3&K he was very dumb,getting fooled by Eggman..um ok
Knuckles lived on a deserted island that floats in the sky all of his life, doing nothing but guarding an emerald. Do you think he's going to know who Sonic or Robotnik is?

In SA he was fooled again giving Eggman the Chaos Emeralds leading to Station Square destroyed.
Knuckles only thought Sonic had a piece of the Master Emerald, as opposed to S3&K, in which he thought Eggman was the hero as opposed to Sonic.
In SA he thought the Chaos Emerald(Green) was the master Emerald.
A shard of the Master Emerald. Very big difference.

Blue Warrior said:
Autosaver said:
Knuckles lived on a deserted island that floats in the sky all of his life, doing nothing but guarding an emerald. Do you think he's going to know who Sonic or Robotnik is?

In SA he was fooled again giving Eggman the Chaos Emeralds leading to Station Square destroyed.
Knuckles only thought Sonic had a piece of the Master Emerald, as opposed to S3&K, in which he thought Eggman was the hero as opposed to Sonic.

Knukles was never the brightest light bulb in the building was he?

Knuckles was never the brightest light bulb in the building was he?

Well he is smart, but he's just more gulible than most people (at least he isn't like ash & his friends when team rocket is in some stupid obvious disguise and are completely fooled by it.)

Knuckles is an example of most characters that use their muscles than their wits. Though if he wasn't smart then he wouldn't know how to fix tail's tornado or have any geological knowledge period.

I honestly think if a game was to include Sonic Tails and Knuckles, then Tails would find Sonic, as something went amiss and he wants him and his friend to find it, then Sonic and Tails decide to either:

A) Find Knuckles to help them. (which may involve some good funny quips from Sonic)
B) Eggman tries to steal the Master Emerald. (SA2 anyone?)
C) Eggman passes by Knuckles on Angel Island along the plot, Sonic and Tails following. (although this could link up to B)

Having Knuckles just out finding Sonic wouldn't do good unless the Master Emerald was stolen and he actually has to find Sonic to help, as opposed to doing it all himself.

Blue Warrior said:
Autosaver said:

Whoops! Anyways even if it was the shard. Shards were different if you played,more vertical and skinnier.
Also in S3&K...yeah I GUESS he was tricked,but a huge floating egg(death star) in the sky is normal...? <3

Also Knuckles is dumb for taking strangers advice.
And in SA.....what about S3&K? He knows Sonics not evil!

Autosaver said:
Whoops! Anyways even if it was the shard. Shards were different if you played,more vertical and skinnier.
Only because Sonic Team isn't going to put the needless effort into making every emerald shard unique. Think about it: if a giant crystal explodes, then the pieces are going to shatter randomly.

Also in S3&K...yeah I GUESS he was tricked,but a huge floating egg(death star) in the sky is normal...? <3

I s'pose. Not that Knuckles would have any idea what it was.

Also Knuckles is dumb for taking strangers advice.
And in SA.....what about S3&K? He knows Sonics not evil!

No, he doesn't. Again, he lives on a deserted floating island. He has no idea.

Blue Warrior said:
No, he doesn't. Again, he lives on a deserted floating island. He has no idea

Let's not forget he isn't very social.

Floating island+only friend being an emerald= shy and anti-social around most people.

TrueTenguMan said:
Blue Warrior said:
No, he doesn't. Again, he lives on a deserted floating island. He has no idea

Let's not forget he isn't very social.

Floating island+only friend being an emerald= shy and anti-social around most people.

I was talking about SA Blue Warrior,because if in SA if he knew Sonic,wouldn't he remember hes good. And then an evil character telling hes bad(but really good) and destroying Mushroom Zone?

Autosaver said:
I was talking about SA Blue Warrior,because if in SA if he knew Sonic,wouldn't he remember hes good. And then an evil character telling hes bad(but really good) and destroying Mushroom Zone?

And in SA.....what about S3&K? He knows Sonics not evil
you wrote this

And in SA.....what about S3&K? He knows Sonics not evil
he refered to this

accident I guess?

This is what I meant

And [i]IN[/i] SA....What about S3&K? He knows Sonics not evil!

Yeah maybe it was an accident. Above message as more clear...with aided help...

What about Riders? Tails explains how an Extreme Gear works, and Knuckles says "Okay! Okay! I get it! It just FLOATS!"

I'll Begin said:
What about Riders? Tails explains how an Extreme Gear works, and Knuckles says "Okay! Okay! I get it! It just FLOATS!"

Knuckles is an example of most characters that use their muscles than their wits. He won't ALWAYS understand certain things, not to mention technology (ironic really...).

Lets not forget he's been used as a comic relief since sonic x and 06, so he's shown to be less inteligent than usual..

Autosaver said:
This is what I meant

And [i]IN[/i] SA....What about S3&K? He knows Sonics not evil!

Yeah maybe it was an accident. Above message as more clear...with aided help...
Knuckles knows that Sonic isn't evil, but he thinks that Sonic has an Emerald shard and won't give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back