• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sally.wad (Beta download available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Jadennova said:
Jellybones69 said:
The doctor or nitro will post when progress is made, no need to ask.
sorry I'm very giddy or the fact that there is a Sally WAD.
A Sally wad that neither of us are working on..

Hey bub don't fall off your high horse there just might break your neck on the way down,just think before you act, you might cut somebody with your words.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Jadennova said:
Jellybones69 said:
The doctor or nitro will post when progress is made, no need to ask.
sorry I'm very giddy or the fact that there is a Sally WAD.
A Sally wad that neither of us are working on..
I'm willing to continue Sally after Mighty if you don't want to nitro, I want to pwn a decent looking Sally JTE bot so bad! =P

I hate to bump this topic without any new sprites, but I need to to "announce" this anyway.
Although I know that some of you think these Sally sprites look fine, a good friend of mine(who is also a good artist, btw) pointed out to me that these sprites "aren't that good". I was told that I need to "restart from scratch, they hardly resemble SatAM Sally", and I kinda have to agree.

I'm going to start over, but not this month, I've still got to finish Mighty and Omega's front-diagonal walking frames. (I'm terribly sorry for making you wait so long STHE1230, I've been busy all weekend.) Sally will be probably be a Christmas release for sure.

So unless there's an overwhelming demand to stick with the current sprites, you won't see any progress in this thread anytime soon.

I'm gonna have to agree with the last two post's.

The current sprites look uber.

Although I would like to see your idea of a "better sprite" first.

In that case, I'll try drawing some new sprites on paper, and then edit the scans into sprites. If that doesn't turn out too good, I'll just improve the current ones until they look as close to Sally as I can get, then move on from there.

My plan was to use PKT's Sally model in Garry's mod, capture the needed frames, and then do to the pictures what I did to the Motobug sprites from Sonic's School House. Either that or get the poses and draw them on paper then scan them in.

Just wanted to bump this with some more news, I'm officially starting work on Sally tomorrow. I'd get started tonight, but I'm beat from the trip back home. I just got finished unpacking a while ago. :P

Dr.Pepper said:
Just wanted to bump this with some more news, I'm officially starting work on Sally tomorrow. I'd get started tonight, but I'm beat from the trip back home. I just got finished unpacking a while ago. :P
There's your update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back