Music lump super virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Jet the Hedgehog
I downloaded srb2jte a few days ago and whenever I type tunes 1050 or activate the super virus it says "music lump virus not found" What do I do?

Ummm... I don't know. I'll check when I get back from vacation.
EDIT: This isn't somthing about me needing help but it is really wierd... whenever I activated the super virus shield on youtube if you wait long enough it just blurs out but when I did I waited and on the first blink eggman released the super virus sprites into the air and then jte said beware the power of the super virus then supervirus blast 2 title screen apeared. I'm confused about that...

It can be either a complete "game over" or it can direct you to "Super Virus Blast 2." Same thing happened to me.

You need both SRB2JTE.exe and SRB2JTE.wad. If you don't, then the game wont work out well, and you won't have the supervirus music. :/

Wait... Do you use MIDI music? The supervirus only has an ogg music slot.

I have SRB2JTE.exe and SRB2JTE.wad but how do I know if I'm using ogg or MIDI.

It says "music lump virus not found" no matter what I do... Even if I change it ogg... Somone please help!!!!!

Redownloaded still no music... I changed the music on the launcher to ogg and everything else there was but still it cant find the music... If there is anything in the srb2 wiki about this please post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back