whats your favorite super form music

whats your favorite super super form music

• srb2s version of tails's theme on sonic adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
eh it would be a tough one for me with fury of the storm and supersonic... depends on what the song is for, example, we all know that supersonic would go good with super sonic :mrgreen:

If anything, the Viewtiful Joe SS music that was used around 1.09-1.09.1 was my favorite. The placeholder music we have now is nothing short of feces.

Metalhead_Echidna said:
eh it would be a tough one for me with fury of the storm and supersonic... depends on what the song is for, example, we all know that supersonic would go good with super sonic :mrgreen:
Already done. Download SRB2JTE.

Well, well, FotS has become *cough* famous enough to be on a poll in a topic not made by me! Thanks for the honoring, HMS!

You're welcome but ya know f.o.t.s. is on my poll because for the poll options I took my two favorite superform songs and one of my least favorite (standard s.f. music) and used them as poll topics but I bet hardly anyone likes the standard super form music. :roll:

Wait wait.
What the hell is "srb2s version of tails's theme on sonic adventure"?
Also, didn't anybody ever teach you not to use apostrophe "s" on a word that ends with an s? It's Tails'.

Shuffle said:
Also, didn't anybody ever teach you not to use apostrophe "s" on a word that ends with an s? It's Tails'.

Wrong. Tails is his name.

To add possessive to a singular noun, you add 's

Thus, while it might look odd, the proper use is

Tails's

Now, if you had a bunch of tails on animals who happened to own something, and it was a group ownership, it would be

tails'

Since to add possessive to a plural noun, you just add a '

System overload. System shutting down.....error with 'Brain:\physical movement\body'. Please insert cromosone x to continue

Well I really don't want to explain this so I'll just say this listen to tails' theme on sadx and the normal super form theme on srb2 and if you notice this like I did then you'll notice they sound the same :roll: and you'll have the answer to your qeustion shuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back