Super SRB2 Kart Z =NOT EXACTLY CANCELED=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Chrome changed it without his permission and Zarro didn't like it. So it looks like we need a new map to replace it.

We're considering keeping Blue lightning in, along with the blue shell.

I was hoping you'd remove the Blue Lighting. But if you actually get that coded, I'll actually like the Blue lighting.

Last edited:
I checked the music for all the tracks (Music files added), and there appear to be 43 track music lumps missing in the latest version.
Mushroom Cup 1 and 4 has no music.
Flower Cup has no music.
Star Cup has no music.
Special Cup has no music(?)(Where's Special Cup 4?)
Azure Cup has no music
Paper Cup is fine(?)(Where are Paper Cup 3 and 4?)
Shell Cup1, 2, and 3 have no music.
Banana Cup has no music.
Leaf Cup has no music.
Lightning Cup 1, 3, and 4 have no music.
Hero Cup has no music.
Zero Cup has no music.
Extra Cup has no music.
Where are the music lumps for the tracks?

EDIT:It seems I might have added the music files incorrectly. I added the files through the addfile command. I there something I overlooked?

Last edited:
They were never there to begin with. Special Cup 4 is to be Rainbow Realm if I ever finish it, or get the motivation to finish it (probably never).

Paper Cup 3 and 4 are for any OC flatmaps (similar to SC or OF) that get added. I might make one of these too, with the concept name "Mode 7 Metro", but again that's up in the air.

Of course because Kitoko is an apparent dolt, he's probably going to rearrange all the zones AGAIN despite my having most recently already DONE that, hence the gaps entirely. Because gaps don't mean placeholders for future maps, it means FILL IT NOW WITH OLD MAPS SHIT HURRY FUCK AAAAAAAAA

Also for some reason they've been updating the hidden JOKE maps d00d had put in as a JOKE.

I have my regrets.

The only updating that was done to those joke maps are waypoints around checkpoints. It took less than five minutes to do that.

They're still hidden

They're still as bad as they were before

I'm not sure what problem you have with them.

We didn't decide on re-arranging the Zones, Zarro. And I did what you wanted, was add fill in the Cups with tracks. And I made Perfect-Circle-Circuit earlier for your Paper Cup. And it's apparently a hoot.

The idea of fixing the joke map to make it an actual level, that sort of idea hit the dust. I'm thinking of just leaving it there as a hidden joke. The only fixing that's been done to it is to update it to the newer checkpoint system, and letting players enjoy the joke better, rather than having to suffer with outdated checkpoints.

Every time I try to add an MD2 it says “unknown command GR_MD2” and if I open it in OpenGL, the kart models is completely invisible, help!
Does this happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
Every time I try to add an MD2 it says “unknown command GR_MD2” and if I open it in OpenGL, the kart models is completely invisible, help!
Does this happen to anyone else?

The GR_ commands don't work in software. They're rendering options for OpenGL only.

Are your MD2s in the right folder? SRB2Kart doesn't use the same MD2 folder as SRB2 if I recall correctly.

It uses the same folder. But make sure your player model and texture are named "Ridr"

EDIT:By the way,what is "discord"?

srb20043.png

It likes to hide on updated maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back