Pokemon:Black&White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

500x_pok1.jpg

500x_pok2.jpg

http://kotaku.com/5513079/new-pokemon-games-revealed-pokemon-black--pokemon-white

So like... DSlite users can play this game. This isn't the 3DS game you were all waiting for.

I wouldn't say I'm excited for this yet, I'd rather wait for more new details. It'd be cool if there were more new types. :)

You know... we got 492 (Is there more?) kinds right now in the 4th gen, now... what number are we going to look at in the 5th gen?

I wonder what names for the games will be, so I am making a very early guess, Dark? Light? Twilight? etc.

I was kinda close, so meh.

I kinda put it this way.
Dark -> Black
Light -> White
Twilight -> Grey (If the 3rd one IS this name, that is.)
-----
But... really, Black & White? I was hoping that they were going to use those other names. I just wonder what's going to be new in this version. (If there is, that is.)

Retro cross-posting for the win!

Am I the only one who would enjoy an "Ubergame" on Wii(2)? What I mean by that is:

• All 6 mainstream Regions (Kanto, Johto , Hoenn , Sinnoh, Orre, Gen-V-land) and maybe even Fiore and Almia (Ranger titles)
  • Some massive plotline extending through all regions. (Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Snagem mega-team-up?)
  • Battle Revolution-styled battles (3D, Pokèmon actually attack instead of posing)
  • All Pokèmon available in-game, but must unlocked as Pokèdex is upgraded by conquering a League and moving on to the next Region.
  • Custom Trainer costumes a la PBR.

I wouldn't say I'm excited for this yet, I'd rather wait for more new details. It'd be cool if there were more new types. :)
It would be nice, but the 17 types are already diverse. Adding one more would inbalance the type for a while.

Add more dark type moves that don't totally suck, and I'll say "FUCK YES".

Since they are on the same system, I'm 100% sure trading will be possible.
Not the new pokemon however...
Edit:Holy crap... a full 3D town? As in not moving in 4 direction? :O
LOVE

If it's going to be moving in 8 Directions, I just wonder how the *Walk-into-trainers-sight-and-be-forced-to-battle* will be handled.

Come to think of it... maybe they will have a *set* sighting like the ones in Colosseum, and Gale of Darkness. Only abit toned down.
----
Maybe they might have the movement switched depending on where your at. Like if your in a Cave or something, it'll be 4 Directions, but elsewhere being 8 Directions.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
The pokemon center did look like it only had 4 directions. So that might be possible.

Oh, this game makes the previous Pokemon games look like GBA games. This game actually has real shadows and full backsprite view. Plus, a detailed battle background.

Diamond could be done on the GBA, lets show what the DS can do. >: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back