strange thing happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellHawkX

ok so i was playing srb2 server admin told me to rejoin for some reason so i came out from server and i joined again and after 3 seconds some kind of consfail spam startet(player 4 has been kicked) then i sended message saying 'lol wtf XD' but then i was the hoster and i was like wtf i wantet to say 'umm ok i heard about verify but how am i hoster???' but my message didnt appear then i startet to say thinks that i didnt actually say i tried to csay abot whats happening but i couldnt do that too because i couldnt open up console i checked the players and there was no host(the real one) O_O then i got freaked out and (so did everyone) and we all rejoined the server and then everythink was normal i said about what happened but they said that they were host so did others so it was showing our name instead of host this all happened when super cyan joined the server im not sure but i ppl say that hes ash

so did the server got hacked? or was it just bug...

Last edited:
It is both, Srb2 2.0 has security problems that allow it to be hacked. And something Srb2 just likes to mess with us and bug up, and from what I have seen and heard Ash is(Super) Cyan.

Since all we can do is wait for 2.0.5 to come out, just deal with the crashes and bugs.

Last edited:
It is both, Srb2 2.0 has security problems that allow it to be hacked. And something Srb2 just likes to mess with us and bug up, and from what I have seen and heard Ash is(Super) Cyan.

Since all we can do is wait for 2.0.5 to come out, just deal with the crashes and bugs.
Well hacking has nothing to do with this. Just some netgame-desync. Blame the defunct netcode.

Last edited:
No, it's not hacking, at least not until someone finds a way to reproduce it. It happens pretty randomly to people who join large netgames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back