Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man's Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

I know it came out today. I saw it today. Have any of you seen it? If so, did you like it? I liked it...the ending made me mad though.

It was really good. Babosa (I think I spelled it wrong) comes ack to life!!!!!...somehow....but as soon as it shows him, it ends. It is great to watch.

Well, I didn't even see Pirates of the Carribean 1, so I don't know anything, except the theme music. We played it in an orchestra at school. I play violin and piano. DID YOU KNOW THAT??? The music sounds great. It actually makes you feel like you're a pirate and you're doing pirate stuff.

Heheh, when I first looked at this topic, I thought of Piracy because of the Pirates in it, but it turns out it's about this movie. I haven't watched either, unfortunately. My dad got the first one out on DVD though.

My family and I will go see it tomorrow when my sister returns from her visit to the college she got enrolled in.

Yes. That is what made me mad. As soon as they showed Barbossa (I think that is how you spell it), the movie ended.

I thought it was obvious. When they brought the monkey to that swamp woman, she released it and it went to a back room. you could seen him standing on the lower legs of a lifeless person. it was fond of the person because said person was obviously barbosa (if spelled correctly), because it was his monkey. LOOK! *BANG* AN UNDEAD MONKEY!

In my country,it isn't in cinemas yet. But I'm positively going to watch it when it arrives, in agoust. the first one swas pretty cool.

Dark Mystic said:
The ending made me mad.

I just saw the movie yesterday. How could the ending possibly make you mad? He was put in the scene for comedic purposes. I think it made the movie end on a good note.

FoxBlitzz said:
Dark Mystic said:
The ending made me mad.

I just saw the movie yesterday. How could the ending possibly make you mad? He was put in the scene for comedic purposes. I think it made the movie end on a good note.

I wanted it to keep going (not end). At least...I didn't want it to end there.

I wanted it to keep going (not end). At least...I didn't want it to end there.[/quote]

They made it as a cliffhanger so you would go see the third movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back