• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I am making a game, but I don't know what to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

I dont know what to call my level pack (game). It is very long with the final level (with all emeralds) is Egg Emperor. It has many bugs in it. So it might not be released for a while.

Does anyone know what I could call it?

Well, I was just thinking that someone may have a clue as to what I could name it. But OK, I shall think more on it.

That makes no sense. How can we name it, when we havn't played it? If you give me a few screen shots or at least describe the level, I can give you some ideas.

I already have the level names. I just need the game. I dont know how to post screenshots here so I will tell the levels.

1. Emerald Valley Zone
2. Techno Tempest Zone
3. Ocean Base Zone
4. Arctic Cavern Zone
5. Pinball Palace Zone
6. Volcanic Mountain Zone
7. Short Circuit Zone
8 Egg Fortress Zone
9 Robotropolis Zone
10. Death Egg Zone
(If you have all the Chaos Emeralds) 11. Egg Emperor Zone

Hm... Name...
This level pack seems fairly generic. The only thing I can think of is 'Eggman's at it again'.

Oh, and How To Post Screenshots:
1. Use the SCREENSHOT console command. It will take a screenshot and save it as SRB2####.(Extention thing I can't remember)
2. Use Paintshop or something and save or convert it to a PNG (My preference), GIF, or JPG/JPEG (Eww).
3. Upload image to http://www.imageshack.com/
4. Use the tag to post the image, or [URL] to post a link to said image if it's large.

There you go. You can also use VIEWSIZE 12, CROSSHAIR 0, and CHASECAM 0 console commands to get rid of the HUD, Crosshair, and go into 1st person view to make clean HUD-free screenshots.

You bumped the topic. It's over a month old. Maybe he already figured out a name for his game.

Maybe it's not READY to be released Tyrel. Get some sense into your head that being a total arse isn't going to get you what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back