Post your pics/art here!

Any body ever try to spell, "Kintobor"? You may get a little shock. But it's just like the cia's naming that cuban port "Portsac", which is Castro minus the "P" =P.

mmbyqd.png

Character is mine (Look at my avatar); drawing mostly by Zeshiro.

"Beta" images:

http://i48.tinypic.com/vy5af7.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/2w3unh3.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/2iw7iqc.png

SonicVsShadow.png

Sonic vs. Shadow
ShTh2.png

Shadow The Hedgehog 2.
Adayatthebeach.png

a bad day at the beach
1-19-201085831AM.png

Spirit The Mouse and his car.
1-19-201085602AM.png

Spirit The mouse & a cat that does not look like Blaze.

Spirit Dragon, here are two tips I'd like you to consider...

1) Focus on a looser form. It's apparent you try to draw every detail *perfectly* the first time, and your drawings suffer from that. Instead, make a rough sketch of the shapes that compose each figure beforehand (a circle for Sonic's head, a slightly enlongated circle for his torso, lines for his limbs, ect.), add in details after basic anatomy and perspective are correct, pen in your drawing and erase any pencil. It may seem awkward at first, but it'll become natural later on.

2) For the love of god, DON'T draw final work on lined notebook paper! It's annoying as hell and makes your drawings difficult to see. It's acceptable to do doodlework on lined paper (I almost always do), but for stuff you post here that's unacceptable.

Are you saying to do this Wombatwarlord777.
1-19-2010125523PM.png

Edit: Well I tried making a picture of Baby Sonic.
STasBabies.png

Last edited:
Ooooh, shiny and detailed. The perspective on the torso seems just a little off, though, I guess because the eyes look a little... cock-eyed, I suppose. But it's really good.

Hey do the pictures have to be hand drawn, I can draw Sonic but I made a picture on the computor, so I just wanna know. here it is.
Sorry if you can't see it just right click and save to pictures if you can't see. I do not know how to import it to this so if you can please help me. Inferno Out!

I love Project Dark Fox's drawing if only for the very rough and loose form.

@ Spirit Dragon: I can't really be sure. Did you compose Sonic's form out of basic shapes first? If you wanna be a comic book artist in the future, learning how to construct form that way is one of the most important skills you'll need to know. If you're still not sure what I'm talking about, go online and find a step-by-step tutorial of how to draw Mickey Mouse or something. Look at the various directions.

On second thought, since I'm such a kind and generous soul, here's a video that demonstrates just that. Notice how the artist doesn't trace in Mickey's outline, but rather focuses on his various parts. You'll need to be able to do that.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/344752/how_to_draw_mickey_mouse/

And then I should also mention that you need to lighten and loosen your touch. Don't expect to erase your preliminary pencil lines if they're so dark. Again, Project Dark Fox provides a most excellent example of what quick sketches should look like. And personally, I find that to be a more enjoyable technique than worrying about getting everything right the first time.

@ Inferno: Upload your pictures via TinyPic, copy and paste the entire "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" as a seperate line into your post, and you're good to go.

And nah, feel free to upload original computer-made stuff as well. What we generally don't wanna see are lazy sprite recolors or anything that just smacks of a lack of effort and creativity.

Last edited:
Warning: This contains me experimenting with shadow art.

erichshady.jpg

...yeah. Hand anatomy is borderline, I guess.

Dude, I love it, Errol. Yeah, the shading on the fingers is a litttle kooky, but everything else - and especially your form - is great.

akbvrc.png

So yeah, I'm far from perfect myself. The shading on Satan's arm, as well as the anatomy of Satan's arm, are all over the place. Also, I'm getting sick of ink outlines. I think I'll try to do without them next time.

Well 2 things.
SpiritThemouse.png
SpiritTheMouseRunning.png

1. I finally gave my mouse a name. It officially is Spirit The Mouse.
2. instead of cheap behind sprites, I decided to draw my character from now on.

Last edited:
Ugh! I can't do it. I don't know how to use the via TinyPic on here. Where is it anyway? Sorry you weren't able to help. I really wanna show people my drawings, but it won't work. Is there a video that helps you do this? Not asking for much, Inferno Out.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back