Top players on Srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic, Furiousfox, Sabre, and Myself amongst others are quite formidable in SRB2 netgames.

Sonic: Mystic, Penopat, Andy, a lot of others

Tails: FuriousFox, CZ64, myself (Low on that scale btw)

Knuckles: Spazzo, maybe JTE, I dunno.

There should be a tournament in this. But the problem is the clag, like me and megasonic can't vs each other because of this. Doesn't clag happen sometime when you live far from someone.

I've seen a few unknowns on the "n00b" servers that are good. (Better than people listed). As for my list, I think everyone else has said all I would need to.

Knuckles: Spazzo, maybe JTE, I dunno.
JTE never plays match. SRB2 Playah would be a better canidate for that posistion.

EDIT: There really _should_ be an online ladder of some sort... ... ...

I wanna play mystery's server, but I always clag there. Can't really do a online ladder because of clag and stuff.

Hello there.

Also, I've raced Jman quite a bit - he's good, but I'm still quite a bit better. >_>

Although asking who the best players are in SRB2 is rather dumb - For example, we can't compare Andy to anyone since one of the competitiors gets control lag. Also, the hosts gets no control lag themselves, rendering quite an unfair advantage. But that's just standard stuff.

Andy's so-called reverend "hax"? No control lag. His position as host gives him this unfair advantage. :(

You people are also ignoring Time Attack. I'd say me and Shuffle are the best at such. :3

EDIT:
Mystic, Unknown, Mystery, Furious Fox, Delta is prety good.(hope I spelled those right) I wouldn't say me, because if I'm not warmed up, I suck for the first hour or so. And, I haven't played with shuffle, so I dunno.

I'll edit this if I think of some more.

Mystic, Mystery/Andy, Furious Fox, etc. They've already been said. I'm not sure about coop for Mystic, but I'd assume Ultimate isn't much of a challenge for any of the top players mentioned.

Mystery.
He takes up to 10 people facing him in CTF and seems to always win. ALONE.
Were they crappy unknown n00b's, or hardcore professionals?
Oh, i'd just like to get this last drop of my braggart self out of my system:
srb2win2006042120053417ms9.png

Ever had the experience to play outnumbered and outstrengthed? While Stazz Attack did end up to lose that battle, it stands out as the pinnacle of all of our games played.

IF and only IF there were a LAN party between the top players of SRB2, it would end up that I would end up being total suckage. I have absolutely no mouse, I can't aim for crap when I do have a mouse, and I prefer to race anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back