My first Big levelpack/Mod ( sandopolis.wad) New link!

Is this a cool wad??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Work on it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was surprising! I mean compared to your lolz.wad, this is remarkable progress. I can't say I had any problems with the small passageways, or the platforming either. I tend to like both a bit myself. I was quite relived when the "SONIC" FOF didn't fall. Your colormaps worked. And I was really surprised when I saw all the replaced materials. Good work.

But hey, just a heads-up, but you should crack down on the crampedness before other people see this.

I really like the idea of having to find the "secret ring" in order to get to the emerald areas, sort of like the ring in Sonic 3 only smaller.

Although the size of certain tunnels is very very bad. Sandopolis zone is a great example of this as there is barely any room to move.

Pretty good! the last boss is paticularly challenging. some of the levels are a bit short though, and using silver2.wad, you can glide straight through a few levels! (dark cave act 1 in paticular!)

Honestly, this needs a ton of work. Tiny passages, pits with no warning, etc. Especially the beginning of the second zone. What looks like a staircase to thok at turns out to be laden with pits. Bad, bad design.

The bosses are pretty good disigned i think. but otherwise i have to agree with Mystic. spend some more time into your levels and you wil get better comments :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back