Scrambled Eggs (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...I checked the waterfall thing near the end of THZ2, and there's no egg. I checked all around, and there's no egg. What's the deal? :?

Umm....Your point? Anyway, I didn't say you HAD TO check #SRB2fun's topic (IRC user or not...blah blah blah) I was just being...Me! (That doesn't make sense...XD;..)

He's talking about the 'cage' in the slime near the 2nd starpost if you take the conveyor belt route.

SSNTails said:
He's talking about the 'cage' in the slime near the 2nd starpost if you take the conveyor belt route.
I checked the cage in every possible spot, but it's not there. I tried flying with Tails and climbing with Knux, but I have yet to find the egg. APRIL'S ALMOST OVER! I'M DESPERATE

A hint, you need a liquid shield. (The green kind) It is in the middle of the floor in side the cage. It looks a lot like the rest of the slime. If something looks weird in the slime, walk around near it.

Cyberlink420 said:
SSNTails said:
I checked the cage in every possible spot, but it's not there. I tried flying with Tails and climbing with Knux, but I have yet to find the egg. APRIL'S ALMOST OVER! I'M DESPERATE

You could always change your computer date to an April date again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back