why dont people play SRB2 anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i play the final demo of SRB2 nobody is ever on!whats the matter?im i really late playing or is everyone not playing just because?

People are on all the time. The only time people aren't on is early in the morning and late at night. When people in both hemispheres are asleep.

I happen to live in U.S.A and i get on at 3:30 always. I live in Central time, so make sure you can translate that to your time.

I hardly ever play SRB2 anymore. Not enough new stuff. I might just take a break for a year or two, then come back to get a level or two. ;P

There's tons of new stuff all the time. The quality of said stuff is questionable, though.

Kinda true. There are enough updates with bug fixes, console commands, gimmicks and game motion, but we hardly get to see any new levels. Why not just 1 silly little demo of a nearly completed level?

Meanwhile, nobody ever plays any of the excellent level packs available for download besides Mystic Realm.

But there's no time for that, we need to complain that there's no new content.

I actually see more and more people using other wads for netgames like Golden Ruins and Acid Chaos linker.

I think some people want to put Mystic Realm for coop is because of its difficulty.

Maybe other wads are being played, but its just that people would rather do single player rather than coop.

Tets said:
Meanwhile, nobody ever plays any of the excellent level packs available for download besides Mystic Realm.

But there's no time for that, we need to complain that there's no new content.

I said:
I mean, like, Sonic Team Jr. stuff. :/

When was the last time anyone notable hosted a game around here?

And by 'anyone notable', I mean Mystic.

Mystic? Who's that?

Oh yeah, the admin dude who used to host awesome netgames and the mapping contest. I wonder what he's doing now...

WoW you say? Oh, no wonder it seems like he's been dead for the past month.

Sarcasm aside, don't you think there are hosters worthy of being notable that don't go by the name of "Mystic"? FuriousFox can still host some good netgames, though sometimes they are just a tad empty.

FuriousFox, Saber and ST218 are the only three people that come to mind, the latter of which is dead at the moment, and the former of which, to my knowledge, hasn't played in over a year, which makes his games rather dull. No idea about Saber, is he still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back