RSTH V1.30.99-Rebirth GHZ Act 1-3+ FINAL Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat the third act on my first try.

I also used God Mode to alter the gravity, fly up and get the emeralds, get 999 rings, go super, and fly though the level. >.>

I still beat it though.

I think it counts.

Superusuario said:
Uhhh...
Can you post a mirror?SRB2FHH's download link doesn't lets me download. It just refreshes the page.
i have the same exact problem with that every time i try to download from that website, but it only started after it got a major "update" (or am i thinking of a different srb2ffh? i only know of one) the only thing that happens when i click the download link is a page refresh and the link being replaced by "download link reserved" for a split second.

ohyeathx, well I already did ^^
but not the regular way, I walked along the bottomless pit edges at the side. It's so easy Xd you gotta fix that one before I make a video about it =P
concerning the normal procedure, I beat eggman, but I gotta find out where the crawlas are stationed to jump on.

NOOOO~~~ I thought I made those instant death xD
Edit: Hm...I just checked and the edges were instant death for me o.o

Guess not xD

The first few crawlas are directly underneath the rings floating above the water, then you have to look to see where they are ^^

Gah. I got to Eggman, but the platforms I was on fell. All of them. Seriously, it is near impossible. Though I like how if you use Tails or Knuckles you get crushed. I DID find a small path were you can skip across the water, hit the side, it glitches up, and you end up bouncing off the waterfall into the goal. XD

Yup, wanted it to be near impossible :D

And it took me nearly forever to beat it >_>

But, there is one platform near eggman that won't fall, you just have to figure out which one it is ^^

I have to fix that water skip glitch that you mentioned, I never knew about it >.<

Had to make sure that people don't cheat with knuckles/tails :P
Hm...I will warn you about one thing if you haven't lived to experience this yet. I purposely made the star post face the wrong direction so that when you start there, you will be disoriented and facing the wrong way :P

I'm too cruel xD

Oh yeah, when I first released this on the forum, I said that for the classic gameplay experience, only sonic and no spindashing xD

I'm still not sure if I want to put a wall, because then you can't fall off and die xD

Hm...to get rid of the sonic problem, I could raise the ground near the end. As for tails...still thinking xD

I know I am bumping but there is a few things I want to say..

First I must say that this was a good wad.

While you can try to stop Sonic and Tails from beating act 1 in a mater of seconds there are a few other characters that have can do this..

Knuckles - Move a little bit a head grabed on to a wall, climb it and make him glide over the exit
Chaos Shadow - Can simply jump and then glide you way. You won't make it straight to the exit so then after that he can run on the water.
Super Mystic Sonic - Do I need to say anything.

Also any characters who have the ability to float can pretty much beat it.

Also since you are making a REAL 3rd act could you make this joke level a secret bonus for collecting all the emeralds.. Just a suggestion. (Though you might want to remove the music for copyright issues.. The SRB2 staff are against putting in music that is copyrighted.. Sorry...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back