Sonic Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when trying to Low Score Challenge the Wii version did I realise how much it showers you with points. (grind bonus, GRIND BONUS.) Still, I managed to reach the second checkpoint in Tropical Resort Act 1 with a score of zero. (Running out of time is cheating unless the goal is right next to you.)

After I played sonic colors and beat it I realized that i shoulda kept unleashed. Seriously when did sonic, and tails go through puberty, and that was the WORST final boss in a sonic game ever. It was way too easy. I just liked how the orchestra kicks in when your just about to defeat eggman. I got bored of that game so fast ima trade it in and get goldeneye 007. Hopefully that will actually be a good game.

Oh, so you don't like the voice acting and you find the final boss too easy huh? And now you want to trade it in?
Now that two very minor points are out of the way, what was wrong with it.
Heck, I can say that the final boss in Halo 2 is shit easy, but I enjoyed the game most of the game otherwise, and I can also say that Master Chief's line at the end is super cliche.
Do I trade it in?

It's not like any modern game these days that isn't Bayonetta has a really good final boss fight, anyway. I mean, this was a huge step up over Unleashed's last boss.

HIT X 60 TIMES IN 10 SEC -- TOO LATE YOU DIED

I completed this game (with all emeralds) in TWO HOURS.
Its good game but its insanely short.

Oh, so you don't like the voice acting and you find the final boss too easy huh? And now you want to trade it in?
Heck, I can say that the final boss in Halo 2 is shit easy, but I enjoyed the game most of the game otherwise, and I can also say that Master Chief's line at the end is super cliche.
Do I trade it in?
because having your own opinion on the internet is so illegal oh my GOD

protip: opinions are something that can differ from person to person, and one person's opinion does not reflect anything else about the item in question

because having your own opinion on the internet is so illegal oh my GOD

protip: opinions are something that can differ from person to person, and one person's opinion does not reflect anything else about the item in question
I have a feeling Vilio didn't read the entire post, and just read "EASY BOSS BAD ACTING" as a reason for trading it in.

Do I trade it in?

I also didn't mention how theres barely anything to enjoy once you unlock super sonic. And the levels aren't as exiting anymore once you beat the game, but thats just my opinion, i'm pretty sure people can enjoy the game in their own way.

Ah, okay then. I was worried about Super Sonic anyway. Seems you can get S Ranks the instant you activate him. Got around 170 red rings at the moment, although some are just annoying to search for them.
For example, it took too long to find the first one in Tropical Resort Act 3 as the cables are nearly impossible to see since you never really need to jump during those parts.

We get it. You don't like the game even though it's good.

You beat me to it.

Even though I don't mind good or bad opinions, as no one should really, I really hate whenever people only appear in a thread just to accentuate the negative as if they're trying to make some point.

I put this game on hold a few weeks ago to give some playtime to Okami and Epic Mickey. Getting back to it, I still love how wonderful the level design is. I just want to gush about how much I love all the zones, especially Planet Wisp, how the visual presentation really brings out the awe in the levels, how the levels are actually fun, etc.

No Sonic game has made me this happy for years.

Ah, okay then. I was worried about Super Sonic anyway. Seems you can get S Ranks the instant you activate him. Got around 170 red rings at the moment, although some are just annoying to search for them.
For example, it took too long to find the first one in Tropical Resort Act 3 as the cables are nearly impossible to see since you never really need to jump during those parts.
It's actually the opposite; it's really hard to get S ranks because you do not get the benefit of the color power bonuses.

Which is around 2000 points every two seconds of using them (or one use). Super Sonic is around much longer, meaning you're getting Color Bonuses for most of the stage.

Which is around 2000 points every two seconds of using them (or one use). Super Sonic is around much longer, meaning you're getting Color Bonuses for most of the stage.

Totally wrong. The Super Sonic bonus is only meant to cancel out effect that ring drain has one the end-of-stage ring bonus. It in no way compensates for color bonuses, which often give you 3000 per second.

I just got Sonic Colors today... Seems okay. I like the story, that's definitely a step up form most of the games, but the gameplay itself seems a little weak. For one thing, why can't I spindash? How lame! I actually prefer the 2d parts of the levels more, though, just for the fact that in the 3d parts it puts all this neat scenery around you, and you think you'll go explore it, but you CAN'T! What happened to the exploring factor of Sonic?

I just got Sonic Colors today... Seems okay. I like the story, that's definitely a step up form most of the games, but the gameplay itself seems a little weak. For one thing, why can't I spindash? How lame! I actually prefer the 2d parts of the levels more, though, just for the fact that in the 3d parts it puts all this neat scenery around you, and you think you'll go explore it, but you CAN'T! What happened to the exploring factor of Sonic?

Sonic Unleashed happened. Remember, kiddies: Modern Sonic = Uber Linear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back