• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

spy cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

This is my brand new wad spy cat. He is currently working his name.
2r2uotv.png

I am not sure what one is better. Is it the one with the gun or without the gun?

this wad is ugly, I don't like that drawing at all, It looks pretty lousy to me.

Did you forget rule 12?

Last edited:
I don't particularly like either right now. The head doesn't really look catlike. I think you need to have the ears a bit farther apart and adjust the shape. The stripes on his feet are a bit confusing since they don't go with the shape of the feet.

The shading in general is off. You should try to stay away from pillow shading. http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/shading.html.

I do think you should ditch the gun since it doesn't look good and you would have to draw even more frames if you kept it.

Last edited:
Did you forget "No flaming"? That could be taken as a flame, you know. It COULD use some improvement, but it's not ugly. And I like the one without the gun better.

EDIT: Not pointed at you, Torgo.

Please don't blow this out of proportion. This topic should be about WEREHOG's character only and how to improve it if you think it needs it. I don't wish to lock the topic because of some petty argument.

I fail to see how exactly this falls under rule 12. Just because you perceive the wad to be "ugly" doesn't mean it breaks the rule. The rule is about recolors, sprite rips, music replacements, or timer socs. This wad doesn't fall into this category.

Now, please carry on with the topic at hand.

I do agree. That face is NOT cat-like... >_> (He's like, "What the hell is that?")

I'll work on him and respond in a little while. As for his/her feet it is not wearing shoes. Basicly the stripes is the fur pattern.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't think that looks like a cat at all. The ears are way too tiny, should be spread apart, etc. And I really don't see the point of the gun. Looks like some sort of mug to me =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back