If it were up to you, what'd be way more famous than it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
Basically, I'm asking if you really think something should be very well-known, but isn't as famous as you want?

I'd say the Edge Chronicles series by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell. They are some of my favorite books, period. They only rank slightly below Harry Potter on my list, and if it were up to me, they'd be as well known as Harry Potter. You've no idea how frustrating the lack of fellow fans is. For instance, look at the Edge Chronicles Wiki. I've written almost 100 articles there (no joke, take a look!) since I joined a little over a week ago, and yet, apart from myself, I've seen practically no activity on the site at all.

I have a top 3 for ya.

1)THE TRUTH!
2)SRB2
3)The fact that Youtube needs to update its copyright claim procedure.

http://www.3dslice.net
The old sonic.
aosth_1.jpg

1. Sonic The Hedgehog - he deserves some respect, even if the games gone a tad haywire.
2. SRB2 - it's come a far way, and I never thought it would be as good as it is today.
3. Kirby - The pink blob is awesome, and I think he should be in more games.

I'll Begin said:
The Nintendo GameCube! It was so underrated. It had awesome games back in the day. I love my little black cube.
OMG that is what i was gonna say!

1) NGC
2) SRB2
3) tails!

and if i had a 4 it'd be kirby

Guys, quit saying tails. He's already well known.

1: Gamecube

2: Avatar: The Last Airbender

3: Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

fox boy said:
3) tails!

But Tails is very well known! Incidentally, so is the GameCube. Still, both Tails and the GameCube are excellent...

As I stated before, I wish the Edge Chronicles were more famous. I also wish the Pendragon series was more famous too. Dang...

The levels section of the forum.

Seriously. More people need to check, there's some good stuff on there lately. It's not just contests.

Dude, Megaman Star Force really should be more popular than it is! Star Force 2 = awesome! That's my choice.

Oh, and SRB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back