Post your outrageous or funny in game picture or screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SsJMonkey

I want to see some funny in game pictures or screenshots any of you have from any sonic game. But they have to be funny.

Here is one of mine.

Here are 6 constipated chao.

The last time we had a topic like this, it ended up being filled with people taking screenshots of SRB2 that aren't even remotely funny. Like standing in front of RedXVI and typing "OMG Y R U SUCK A FAG" in the console. Please try to keep this topic from turning into that, or it will get locked.

You're right, Shuffle.
So, the rules about this topic should be:
-No edits.
-No recolors.
-Only funny pictures, or rare and a little bit funny.

Let's see some of mine:

sadxaluzyw5.jpg

The light! It burns!
sadxomeuolhobp9.jpg

My eye!
shpowerupsmulticrolornx8.jpg

All the colors in the powerups.

So far, the images given in this topic arent even remotely funny.

Also refering to Shuffle's post:
Shuffle said:
The last time we had a topic like this, it ended up being filled with people taking screenshots of SRB2 that aren't even remotely funny. Like standing in front of RedXVI and typing "OMG Y R U SUCK A FAG" in the console. Please try to keep this topic from turning into that, or it will get locked.
That so called topic happened to be mine. While it started out fine, it soon became a cespool of people posting images, like you said, weren't remotely funny.
Somehow I have a feeling this topic will do the same thing.

How about changing it to "outrageous" pictures? This way, it includes anything out of the ordinary.

Outrageous it is.

I find my 6 crying chao funny, but aparently there are chao lovers who dont think it is funny.

Also, does it have to be Sonic...? I have plenty of pictures of games OTHER than Sonic, but not for Sonic games themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back