• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Segmint

Okay, I've completely lost it. My avatars suck. I could make another one, but I don't have any ideas. I need something I can stick with for a while without looking at it and saying, "It's just so ugly... unbelievably ugly.".

So I'm asking you, yes, the SRB2 community to give me ideas for a new avatar and no, this topic does not break any rules (as far as I know).

Every idea must have something relating to mint, plants, and/or flags.
KTHXHLP

UPDATE: I WILL TRY TO MAKE SOME AVATAR IDEAS SAID ON THIS PAGE
It'll cut into my time for making my Capture The Hotel mod, but I love procrastinating anyway.

Only one idea per person, please.

MintT (lol mintT = minty)

UPDATE: I don't need ideas anymore. :D

Okay, so I decided on something fairly simple;

NEWMINTRESIZE2.png

(Sized down to diminish page break)

Which sizes down (quite nicely I might add) to;

Mintynewness.png

Oh, and I also made this in my spare time;
3DMARIO.png

Thanks to everyone who gave me an idea, it really helped in my decision for the avatar I'll be using for a while.

Thend

"MY CAR IS BROKEN. COME FIX IT KTHXHLP.

Sorry. but I need a avatar that isn't 100X100. Hey. we all have needs. jeez. Come to think of it, I Need one. AGH! Whatever. I'm out. Please don't request things. or PM someone. This forum is near to bursting from all the HELP topics on here. well, if you give me an avatar that is less then the requierd bandwith, and doesn't suck, I'll supply you with a good idea. Hmmmm... I'll edit this when I have a good idea. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Capeach?

This may be a sonic related fourm but you cant go wrong with a good old fashion DBZ avatar,

just look at mine.

<insane>I'M NOT REQUESTING SOMEONE TO MAKE IT FOR ME (btw THANKS FOR THE HELP), I'M REQUESTING IDEAS. Oh, it's soooo totally bad to ask for people's ideas on an INTERNET COMMUNITY. Your post makes absolutely no sense.

By the way, it's sorta screwed up to say I would have to return the favor just for a freaking idea;

HP-administrator said:
I'll edit this when I have a good idea. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Capeach?

Sorry, but I'm not making you an avatar, because;
HP-administrator said:
Please don't request things.

Also, Woodstock, read the first post carefully. Has to relate to mint, plants, and/or flags.

It's also funny to hear things like this;
HP-administrator said:
This forum is near to bursting from all the HELP topics on here.
from a newbienewbienewbnewb.
EDITED FOR CONTENT BY YOURS TRULY
</insane></p>

<insane>

T_T well, newbienewbienewbnewb Isn't a good word. I'll admit, you were right about the requesting. Noone's perfect eh? but THAT!? well, I'm not like, "OMGOMGOMGPLZHEILPI'M DESPERATE!!!111". I mean, Just 'cause i'm new doesn't mean I'll be a nuke shield ready to explode. (offtopic.:P)
well, how 'bout mint Stride gum with a angry face shouting some L337 like a noob? ok... I got nothing. but funny noob Avvies are like the "in" fad now. and no Offence, but

<insane> every five seconds is no good.

How about Banannas,Scratch,and Grounder all listining with a hand on there ears. Oh wai-*shot.* ummm... Angry mint Icecream with a American flag on it? I'm hungry too now.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back