Top players on Srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20021.png

:( :( :(

This topic now appears to be a thread of "Show piccos of you beating Mystic".

Seems everyone is showing of pictures of beating admins. Really, whats the point about beating them? They're not all that good. I just know there are players better as Mystic, especially considering Mystic only wins by a few points, and he doesn't get c-lag.

How come I always DO get c-lag even when I host? Is that really my internets fault, or my old keyboard's fault?

srb20004.png

Honestly, the reason everyone seems to love dragging out screenshots of them beating me is that it used to be so rare. Personally, I like any game where the result ends up like that screen above, and I personally don't care who is the one who wins as long as it's close. I don't actually ENJOY being so good at the game where I'm unstoppable without any competition. The expression "It's lonely at the top" is quite applicable here.

Also, SMS, anyone who was playing back then can tell you, I was at the top of the leader board before I could host games. The fact that I can host now just makes it that much harder to consistently beat me. I don't tend to win by a few points. This is much more common:

srb20011a.png

I will note that games like that are not fun for me. I like competition, and I like close games. Losing by 1 tic is LOTS more fun than winning by 4000.

Mystic said:
Honestly, the reason everyone seems to love dragging out screenshots of them beating me is that it used to be so rare. Personally, I like any game where the result ends up like that screen above, and I personally don't care who is the one who wins as long as it's close. I don't actually ENJOY being so good at the game where I'm unstoppable without any competition. The expression "It's lonely at the top" is quite applicable here.

Also, SMS, anyone who was playing back then can tell you, I was at the top of the leader board before I could host games. The fact that I can host now just makes it that much harder to consistently beat me. I don't tend to win by a few points. I will note that games like that are not fun for me. I like competition, and I like close games. Losing by 1 tic is LOTS more fun than winning by 4000.

Amen Mystic. Amen. I could actually vaguely feel my heart pounding after that single tic loss. ^_^; It was a rather intense race.

Mystic said:
Also, SMS, anyone who was playing back then can tell you, I was at the top of the leader board before I could host games. The fact that I can host now just makes it that much harder to consistently beat me. I don't tend to win by a few points. This is much more common:

srb20011a.png

Oh come on, where do you see good players between them? More n00bs mean more easy points, ya know? Even my ol' friend Tim is between there, and he really sucks in SRB2. Although I do wonder how Sabre got 0 points. Probably AFK.

mikel93 said:
Top Players in my list:

JJames
SuperSonic117
MegaSonic
Ritz
Mystic
FuriousFox

hey wheres me, not to long ago I was killing ya'll on my server.

JJames19119 said:
Amen Mystic. Amen. I could actually vaguely feel my heart pounding after that single tic loss. ^_^; It was a rather intense race.
Hell, the fact that we both took a screenshot and we BOTH remember the round proves how awesome a race that was.

Ritz said:
Goddamnit why hasn't anyone mentioned me
Because you don't play anymore.(Apparently.) Also there's a new invetion call and interogation mark. You use it after a question. It looks like this:?.

I still play, I just hardly ever get the chance to do so. I'm always willing, though.

Shu said:
Also, there's a new invention called an interrogation point. You use it after a question. It looks like this: ?
THX 4 THE PROTIP

You'll notice that I've corrected your sentence for optimum readability. No need to thank me, though!

Answers.com said:
question mark
n.

A punctuation symbol (?) written at the end of a sentence or phrase to indicate a direct question. Also called interrogation point.

I tend to consider myself a good player, but not the best. I prefer Race and CTF over straight match, especially CTF. CTF is more than just spray and pray, and it's about strategy, albeit SRB2 CTF strategy isn't exactly a developed art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back