• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My level pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msonic

1.Emerald Valley (level by Msonic, JTE gave up)
2.Storm Hill (level by Chompy, I think)
3.Frozen Lake (level by JTE)
4.Iron warehouse (level by me)
5.Shadow Caves (level by shadow XD)
6.Dark Mountains (level by A441)
7.Sky Paradise (level by me)
8.Darkship Zone (level by a441)
9.Cosmic Engine (level by me)
10.Final Zone (level by me or shadow :E)

More info soon...eh :E

*thinks this is a very pointless info*

When did I agree to make Dark Mountains Zone? I remember suggesting that I could do it, but then deciding to do Darkship instead, because you said you were already working on DMZ.

Is this going to be Single Player? If so, try on a more original name for the pack. Mystic Way was only me being lazy-ass. I should hopefully have a better name for it later. =P

Right, the Final Zone that was supposed to be hard but totally wasn't. Or did you just say it was hard to fool us?

It's kinda difficult when you play it on Hard. He gets his spikeballs back.

The reason I use the GFZ boss is because it's easier to make a level around than the THZ one. I did an okay job with Flame Rift, but it's still a pretty simple arena.

What can I say, we've only got two bosses. =P

Oh! Single player levels!!! Too good!! XDXDXD

Hey, and I always thought about a level that could be like a pyramid, 2nd Eggman BOss on top on it... Those poison things would spread up to lower levels...

I'm still kinda proud of my FRZ3 boss arena with the Egg Slimer. Sadly, I can't change the color to orange for it =P

a441 said:
When did I agree to make Dark Mountains Zone? I remember suggesting that I could do it, but then deciding to do Darkship instead, because you said you were already working on DMZ.

Ok, so then I might work on DMZ. :P

I've done the Egg Slimer for Hydroplant Zone and it turned out nice. Is there a way to make it do anything more than a circle, tho?

Not with our current programming. You might want to ask SSN or a441, they might put in your idea. Obviously, you probley wouldn't know how to do it yourself, as it would require a hacked srb2win.exe file, most likley by hex editing, which most people here just get confused by. Like me. I prefer to use editing tools designed to edit a game, like SonicED (For most of the genisis Sonic games.) Which, BTW, somebody should make for SRB2. :D

You can fudge with the bosses a bit by using the new Dehacked-esque object configuration files.

Blaze has the first boss shooting that pulse laser that the THZ2 turret uses. :twisted:

Speaking of, AJ, could we get that boss for more casual use? I'd like to be able to use that in my levels without overwriting the original boss. Not to mention having a machine gunning boss with spikeballs could be entertaining ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back