CLIPPY the Paperclip Enemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarhanMalek

IAmAMuslim
Whew! Thank God... Now i have been allowed to participate back in SRB2 Forum after my 4-month infraction... Well, now i have this new and appropriate forum:

I think that Clippy the Paperclip must be added as a new enemy WAD for SRB2 in order to test the patience for SRB2 players with Clippy's annoying same questions, while YOU're trying to reach the finish post (that requires you to jump and thok in order to reach there) and after you've entered the Disco Room! Then, Clippy is invincible! So that means... Even if you've thokked him and spin-dashed him. He didn't break and you instead thrown to the back due to the ultimate strength of his metal. But, if he's near the bottomless pit and you either thok or spin-dashed him, he can fall successfully. But then he returns to you seconds later! And... You must not trust this enemy! Because he looks good and wants to help you but he actually wants you to die! Don't believe it? Here it is: When you suddenly met Clippy. He will ask, "Hey! It looks like you want to (reach the lamp post or enter Disco Room), do you want help?". And the following message on the screen is, "Press Y-Yes or N-No". If you press 'Y', he won't help you instead. But he brings you (to the bottomless pit if you're about to reach the finish post or to the space countdown area if you're about to go to Disco Room instead) instead to DEATH! But, if you press 'N'. He will ask again! And you're recommended to kill him if you have press 'N' for 3 more times (that means, you have to kill Clippy after 4 times of ignorance). Then, thok or spin dash him to the bottomless pit in order to kill him and he may yell, "HEEEYYY!!!". And he can't disturb you again! Then, you're now safe to go to the finish post or to the Disco Room...

Anyways, i'll also create a boss level (Annoying War Zone) where you're required to chase Clippy to his battle area, and you're facing laser shots and cannonballs while chasing Clippy. Then, you may face three mini boss levels. Which is laser hitting level (that included in Techno Hill Zone 2 and Castle Eggman Zone 2), laser avoid level (which included in Egg Rock Zone 2) and finally... You found Clippy (also in 2D mode). And you must avoid Clippy's 'V' and 'Tornado' in order to avoid you from being hurt and losing rings. Then, you must hit him for 5 times in order to defeat him. Then, in his pinch phase (4th hit), Clippy becomes aggresive with his tornado. And if he caught you, he stabs you, you lose rings and then he stabs you again and you're killed (and you've to start the 3rd fight again). So, you must avoid his tornado. Then, spin dash and thok him in order to defeat him! But then... He don't explode. But he instead go to the finish post. And, as you leave the area... Everything goes back in 3D! And you can go to finish post. But, as you reach there... The finish post suddenly disappear and Brak Eggman came, with Clippy returns as the Brak Eggman's controller. But his feet can be damaged this time. And you can defeat him! But be careful, as of his fire and electric attacks are faster this time. So, be careful! And it requires 10 hits to defeat him! In his pinch phase (9 hits), he creates electric (that instant kills you) on his body and he attacks faster this time! And you must avoid even faster than before. Then, spin-dash and thok immediately (but this time in ultimate speed) to his feet to finally attack him. Then, the robot becomes defeated and he (as well as Clippy) was finally killed. Then, the door that actually have locked the finish post have opened and then, you have ended the level... Yesireee!

Now... If you want to support me... I recommend you. Because i'm no longer post inappropriate threads anymore and now i'm feeling happy today... Thank you, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back