Language Topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarhanMalek

IAmAMuslim
Good night, everyone!

I'm really sorry for breaking the rules, everyone! I promise that i wont break the rules again...

Well, i want to say about language... And, i want to say that i can speak English as right now... But, as you can know... My original language was Bahasa Malaysia because i am the one & only member from Malaysia... Want to see my original language... Here it is:

"Sesungguhnya saya sangat menyukai forum 'Message Board' SRB2 ini sebab saya boleh membincangkan topik berkenaan SRB2 mahupun yang lain-lain. Malah, saya juga adalah peminat setia Sonic, Mario & Garfield. Malah, saya juga adalah seorang Muslim yang tidak pernah meninggalkan sembahyang 5 waktu serta rajin membaca kitab al-Quran (Kini saya sudah sampai kepada Surah an-Nisaa'). Dan, saya sedang menunggu bulan Ramadhan sebab saya boleh berpuasa... Apa-apapun, saya minta maaf sekiranya saya telah melanggar peraturan dalam laman sesawang forum ini. Lain kali saya takkan buat lagi, ya?".

English translation: "Well, i like the SRB2 Message Board because i can speak topics about SRB2 & all others... Not that only, i am also the loyal fan of Sonic, Mario & Garfield. Plus, i am the Muslim that never left 5 prayer times with i also read the Holy Qur'an regularly (Now i reached Surah an-Nisaa'). And, i am waiting for the Ramadhan month because i can fast... Anyways, i am so sorry as of i have break the rules inside this forum website. Next time, i won't do that again, okay?".

And, well... What is the foreign language you know... Post it in here... Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back