The worst reasons you've been called "A Noob"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickrawls08 said:
The worst reason... I can come up with a reason.
None. I get called a noob for no stinking reason.
:Example: Heh that quote was noobish,Is that what your trying to say? Lol.

i finished a level while someone rp'd

n00bs call other people n00bs because they don't want to admit that someone's better than them.[/quote]

I'm surprised nobody said "for being a n00b" yet :P (yes, as a joke, I mean, a real n00b will never admit it)

I have really, really bad CTF/Match skills. But I was playing on Ash's server one day and shot the guy on the opposing team who had the flag (it wasn't Ash- Ash pwns me).
He apparently wasn't able to deal with the fact that the worst player in the server had shot him and returned the flag and dealt with it by calling me a n00b. He said that "the way I did it" was cheap.

Goober said:
I have really, really bad CTF/Match skills. But I was playing on Ash's server one day and shot the guy on the opposing team who had the flag (it wasn't Ash- Ash pwns me).
He apparently wasn't able to deal with the fact that the worst player in the server had shot him and returned the flag and dealt with it by calling me a n00b. He said that "the way I did it" was cheap.
SRB2 allows it? Then it isn't cheap :P

Sik said:
Goober said:
SRB2 allows it? Then it isn't cheap :P

That's why its the worst reason I've ever been called a n00b.

Once on Runescape, I was called a n00b for typing correctly.

One of the reasons I quit. (Not this guy specificly(SP?), but the whole damn community!)

Sik said:
I'm surprised nobody said "for being a n00b" yet :P (yes, as a joke, I mean, a real n00b will never admit it)

For being a total n00b. There you go Sik!

Really, I don't think I was ever seriously called a n00b, at least up front. Although I did use the side tunnels in Lime Forest Zone (reverse psychology for the win!) And was "..." ed by a teammate. But I get more captures than I lose from those tunnels!

Is "..." considered an insult?

Nobody will say because they *were* a n00b because that wouldn't have been the worst reason to be called a n00b even if they did admit to it.

Now that I think of it, on another forum I had posted in response to someone's self-pity post saying that one of the advantages about the internet is that you can avoid showing any emotion in text so you can avoid flame-wars by keeping your anger to yourself, or to avoid self-pity posts by keeping your worries off the forums.

Timberwolf then said that I failed at the internet. I wasn't called a n00b, but it was a poorly founded insult anyways that basically meant the same thing.

JEV3 said:
Timberwolf then said that I failed at the internet. I wasn't called a n00b, but it was a poorly founded insult anyways that basically meant the same thing.

As I recall of Timberwolf's personality, he's one of the last people who should be saying others fail at the internet.

Because I hit a group of 3 n00bs with auto exploding ring twice once in Airbourne Temple. Them saying you're a n00b, that's cheating, which they couldn't play to save sms *shot*

Ah, SMS. One time, long ago, one guy asked me to add him. I told him I didn't have it, and he told me to search it.

Welp, that was off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back