Official SRB2 Ventrilo Channel - (Down until further notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonict said:
Well, there are a couple of reasons for that:

1) Not many people play srb2
2) Spazzo is grounded from using his PC
3) Penopat doesn't have a working PC

Because of what is said above, the teamspeak server has gone stale. Maybe with the contest tomorrow, more people will be on the server so they can chat and have a fun time.

Those are my reasons for it. Once Penopat gets his PC fixed, I bet the TS will get active again.

Sonict

1. I knew this. lol.

2. I had no idea. :P

3. I didn't know this one either.

Well, I can't wait for everyone to get back on TS. It's been boring lately without them.

Well, since I'm on a Linux LiveCD - I can't have more than 1 program at once hog my sound card, so I'm not really in there at this time.

Also, I still don't have a microphone.

Lawl, LiveCD sucks. I tried it on a Virtual Machine once and it ran unbelievably slow. It would always freeze when I attempted to install it, so I had to use the AlternateCD instead to use the text installer.

... Wait, what?

You baffle me. I'm just running PCLinuxOS off a liveCD currently. I have access to all my files and can play SRB2 online (while rather crappily, curse you, WINE), so I don't mind it that much at all. Hell, this thing feels more natural to me than Windows for some reason.

Is there some specific distro called "LiveCD" or something? And what the hell is AlternateCD?

A Live CD basically means you can run the OS from a CD, and then install to your harddrive directly from the desktop. The Alternate CD means that it uses a text-based installer instead (which was my only means of getting Ubuntu to work on a VM).

I always go on TS, but my Internet is cut off due to the lack of payment, and thats why I'm not on. Maybe this FIRDAY, it should be working...

If not... well, you know.

This is a bump and I know that.

But this is just toooo awesome.

tsgt4.jpg

Sorry about that downtime - local power failure shut down my PC for a while.

The Teamspeak server should be online now...

Spazzo said:
Sorry about that downtime - local power failure shut down my PC for a while.

The Teamspeak server should be online now...

Apparently, the robotic female voice disagrees.

EDIT: And it then suddenly works, awesome.

Current Situation on the TS server

I might as well post this because it needs to be heard.

The current situation:

Spazzo's TS server is down atm. I have no idea when it will be back up but until that happens, I have now a dedicated TS server that won't be down when I get off for the night. This one will now be on until Spazzo's server is back up. This is a better replacement back-up server as now, I don't need to worry about anything if I need to quit for the night as the TS server is now on an old computer that is used for the dedicated server.

I hope the TS server comes back up soon.

Sonict

It appears that it was ignorance on my part - for some reason, I thought that I had added the server to my startup...it appears that I did not, so whenever I restarted it did not automatically go back on.

My fault guys, sorry.

Im having difficulties.Itried to talk thourgh my mic,didn't work,tried my Head phone,didn't work.Please,is there anything else I can use?

SuperMecha said:
Well, My parents found out I was talking to you guys and they deleted teamspeak off of our computer. And they sent me to my room.
In a couple of days I might tell them that they are BEING TO OVERPROTECTIVE!.
I mean, come on. I know you guys. It's not like you all are criminals and will track our IP and kill us.
I hate my life..........
This was a LONG time ago, I have finally been able to sneak TeamSpeak past my parents. I have finally been able to get on it, Jman and Sasuketo have found TeamSpeak as well. Expect me to be on every 2 days or so, as that is the day my parents are gone,

Actually, I think I sound wierd too. But that doesnt stop me from getting on.
Pepe said:
Then don't get on.
That is like somebody saying "I suck at SRB2" and you say "Then don't get on."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back