"To destroy this website, click here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks so fun! Goddamnit why was this just for firefox! ;_;

But destroying web pages would be fun, I would probably spend time on sites like facebook just destroying the living hell out of it.

I was gonna try it, but it's apparently incompatible with Firefox 3.6.3. I murdered extension compatibility checking quite some time ago (sometimes extensions are incorrectly classified as incompatible), but it seems the game refuses to start when I click the icon.

I'm running Firefox 3.6.3 and it's all working fine here. Must be something whacked on your end, FoxBlitzz.

Well, technically, the game starts, but nothing happens. I hear a buzzer when I navigate away from the page, and I get a endgame confirmation when I click the icon again.

I wonder if it has to do with NoScript or something...

Edit: It gives an error:

Code:
Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "An attempt was made to use an object that is not, or is no longer, usable"  code: "11" nsresult: "0x8053000b (NS_ERROR_DOM_INVALID_STATE_ERR)"  location: "file:///.../extensions/%7B7BDB48D1-CD94-4B99-A5A4-E418B9EE6532%7D/resources/wdSound.js Line: 139"]

Seems to be coming from this line? aSound.currentTime = 0;
Why?

Edit 2: It works if I disable sound.

Last edited:
It's probably NoScript then, FB, DOM == JS.

Well... not entirely, but they're heavily linked.

This looks pretty interesting, and luckily I have Firefox. I might think about downloading this, but right now I don't feel like asking my parents to install anything (they're always afraid I might get a virus).

Is there a reason whenever you shoot ONE thing the game immediately ends thinking the whole page is destroyed? (unsupported websites kthxbai?)

This happened to SRB2.org...(and some other ones...)

And apparently looking at the leaderboard, i'm not the only one having this problem...

Have the latest FiyaFoxy...(3.6.3)

Sky the destroyer's Signature said:
Join my site here.
Mind if i destroy it? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back