Shadow WAD released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Yep...that Shadow character WAD you all wanted is done, finally. Get it at the Addons section and enjoy ^_^

Mystic said:
Yep...that Shadow character WAD you all wanted is done, finally. Get it at the Addons section and enjoy ^_^

Woah, I LOVE IT!!

I think it's an April Fool's joke. *is shot by half-full people*

I think it's real. *is shot by half-empty people*

Oh well, I'll edit this post and jot what I think.

EDIT: Well, I guess it's okay... would have been more decent if he was made taller, his face more angsty, and have a different jump ability (like some sort of Chaos Control short-distance double-jump or something). Oh, and when he's running diagonally, his feet look weird.

a441 said:
It's not sponsored by me?

I'll never help you with anything again, Donnyku. *cries*

Don't you fit in the Sonic Team Jr. bubble?

I'm only on there because I harassed him for a few weeks to do it ^_~

I thought "Not YOU!" overrode "STJr.", given that my name wasn't explicitly mentioned, and I haven't written any code dealing with skin loading, except for a certain defunct gametype. I contributed some small amount of help to getting the skin working right, but that was me personally; I wasn't acting in my official position as SRB2's programmer.

I had a little fun with it knowing that most people would not believe that Shadow would actually come out on April 1st =P

Mystic said:
a441 said:
It's not sponsored by me?

I'll never help you with anything again, Donnyku. *cries*

Don't you fit in the Sonic Team Jr. bubble?

I'm only on there because I harassed him for a few weeks to do it ^_~

Who's Donnyku? i mean i just started hearing about this guy?

I think Donnyku is my friend. He is 12 years old and his real name is Donovan. As in DON in Donnykku. Also before this place he was a spammer on another forum called Sonic World by the name of Sonikku. Plus when I started working on my Super Sonic sprites (Still in process) He said he will help by making a Shadow sprite by recoloring mine. But he did an even better job making the sprites himself. Only thing I dislike are the shoes are just a slight origanal. He needs to add some stuff. But at least I think it my friend.

The Shadow wad is good. I wish he had some kind of special ability Sonic doesn't have though. Either way, it's just what I was hoping for.

This Shadow wad looks TOO much like Sonic. Maybe if you changed the sprite just a little more. Plus, the thok isn't very original. How about telling the thok, rather than gong to the side, make it go straight up.

cool...I'll just edit his sprite. And give to my friend and use it for SRB2. I'll just add more animation for the flying and other craps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back