3-way CTF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmavipc

I made 3-way CTF.
There are currently some problems the problems are these:
random box is broke
Spectators hear a failed sound when a non-spectator captures the flag.
You can download it at (click me) here
Only map80 is done. The rest don't have a yellow base, flag, or spawn.
ENJOY!
Edit: scrrens are here:http://hostedyou.com/ctfscreenie
Edit: forgot to give credit to Armonte and Foxboy for making the flags
Edit: testers:
Armonte
Foxboy
ss47
Kitsune
RUBIK
Edit: techninal info:
yellow base sector type - 1000
yellow flag thing type - 1000
yellow team respawn point type - 1001

Monster Iestyn said:
Urmm... screens please...

And I wonder who is on the Yellow flag? Tails? Remember Tails is orange in this game...
oh yeah.... I knew i was forgetting something:P getting screens

srb20014.png

Now i see why it is broken...
And now it's too easy to play CTF

Monster Iestyn said:
How did you get that Black Emerald? o_O
I told you that random boxes are broken. they actually spawn random things now(not just random power ups like the normal one)

Seriously

Dude Like wtf. Me and yuni made the new icons and you didn't even give us Credit.
EDIT: Thanks.

Not bad but I make a suggestion that you make your own exe with your own levels for this. Having a third base in the center of the arena makes the CTF waaaaay to easy and can act as a n00b attractor. The bugs are that the boxes are broken and yellow team shots red rings instead of yellow rings.

sonic260 said:
Not bad but I make a suggestion that you make your own exe with your own levels for this. Having a third base in the center of the arena makes the CTF waaaaay to easy and can act as a n00b attractor. The bugs are that the boxes are broken and yellow team shots red rings instead of yellow rings.
Yeah. ss47 and I are currently making triangular maps. :3 that Even out flag flag points. And make it harder to retrieve your flag.

kiro the hedgehog said:
i suggest you make orange instead of yellow
You cant. There is no orange code for console text color
sonic260 said:
what do you mean make your own exe???? this is my own exe

The whole "Flag in the middle" thing makes it seem more like One Flag. If you've never played Halo, you basically race to the middle then take the flag back to your base.

New, triangular arena plz.

um

This is a great idea you will need to make three way stages to make it better, not in the middle. unless you make it one flag hunt and make the stages bigger. that would be cool.

Re: um

Chaoshog said:
This is a great idea you will need to make three way stages to make it better, not in the middle. unless you make it one flag hunt and make the stages bigger. that would be cool.
that was just a test stage. I'm making a triangular map right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back