Why did you pick your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be true, but his name is "Mr. Awsome" not "Mr. Awesome" which I am going to guess is a German name.

According to Urban Dictionary, "awsome" is...

A misspelling of the word "awesome" that means the exact opposite. Filled with awful content.

Hmph... Go figure.

I gotta find a way to change my name. I misspelled Awesome when I registered and I REALLY want the E added. I must be known as stupid on the message board (which i'm trying not to be). This explains why i'm not socialy smart.

I gotta find a way to change my name. I misspelled Awesome when I registered and I REALLY want the E added. I must be known as stupid on the message board (which i'm trying not to be). This explains why i'm not socialy smart.

PM an admin and tell them that you want a new username.

I think I heard that somewhere, but I may be wrong. =/

I was a lot eating something called "Papit" and my fav. letter is "b" so my friends started calling me "Abit". I liked nick but didn't liked how it looks. So I made Last letter bigger. And I liked "abiT" much more than "Abit"... But now it's "abiT-v2" scince something happened to my account (abiT), and now I am back to SRB2 with a lot better gameplay skills.

Last edited:
On osu!, I had this really stupid name "WeegeevsWeegee", we got an opportunity to change it about a year ago, and I didn't use that chance until a month and 6 days ago. I picked ten Scrabble Tiles out of a bag, and ended up with this after about two minutes of arranging letters. People didn't respond well for the next week, but frankly, I didn't quite care.

It sounded good, didn't use numbers, and didn't end up referencing the website or another game series, didn't push ANY possible stereotypes onto me, and it sounds cool in my opinion. In short, it's just right for me.

Last edited:
My name sort of sprouts from a power known in Final Fantasy as "Ultima" which, up to 6(?) is the most powerful ability you can get in FF games.

I did become aware of an RPG series known as Ultima, but I have not once touched on it, and surprisingly, haven't been asked about my name being related to either one.

Because at 15 years old anything I came up with was completely incoherent and usually came from the most random places.

I'm 21 now, slightly more level headed, and contemplating asking someone to change it. Not sure what to though.

Honestly, I'll Begin always sounded quite mature to me. Never understood it, but it doesn't quite have a newbish ring to it. When I first joined the community, I thought you were much older.

I'm thinking about changing my name to Democrafish, but I'm only 60% positive about that name...

I'm sure I've already explained my current name here, so yeah...

Well, let's see...I guess you could say chao are my favorite game characters ever, technically (I don't really consider them a "character"). Chaos Chao are a type of Chao I've been trying to get for ages (not trying that hard, though), and that was going to be my username. But I figured it was just a bit too common. So, I went with Chaotic Chao. It's got a slightly deeper meaning and I think it sounds even cooler.

I've also gone by "Ice Link" (Because I like ice and the Legend of Zelda) and "KumaChao" (bear + chao?). At least one of the three usernames is always available. Helps to have backups.

Well, it's quite simple, but here it goes...

I've ALWAYS been interested in video games. Ever since I came across the computer, my life was just stuck to them. Then came the Wii, and the DS (which eventually was completely broken; it couldn't start up 80% of the time, and when it did, it froze. Go figure.), and then came the best time of my life in video gaming: when I got my own laptop (along with the 3DS, but the laptop was SO much better.) I used it all the time...

I was obsessed with Sonic back then. I made so many drawings (I loved to draw ALL THE TIME. If you found one of my school notebooks, all you would see is drawings...of Sonic..), played all his games, and eventually made a long list of fan characters. I had to scrap them later on; none just stood out...but anyway.

I came across SRB2 and started out playing it. When it came to the time I wanted to play on multiplayer, I found out I had to pick a name. So I picked the most obvious one: Sonic. Everyone didn't give a crap, but then I found about...125416 other Sonics. So I decided to not be a clone and make a name.

I decided to use what I like to do. I picked Cyber because I love video games, and Sonic because...well, you know.

One day I was playing a game and thought "Why not combine my two favourite things?"
Burning. Fox. Get iiiiit? *shot*

Burning-Hog and Burning-Echidna came from simply species. (Also slightly inspired by CHOPPER's name changing thing)

Eventually I just made FCs based on them.

My super names are just... stepped up.

Atomic-Hog is just... nuclear explosions. Y'know, armageddon shield thing. Fire. All that.
Matches up to Inferno Renzal. It's his "super" form thingy majigger.
WingedPyro was my name BEFORE I became BurningFox. (Which didn't have the - in between at all) It's now Winged-Pyro to mesh with my FC, Cal Oblisk and give a cool sounding name. (I based his "super" form thing off of the name solely. Just... a winged pyro. Literally.)
Ancient-Warlord was made up out of the top of my head. It sounded okay, and I think it's still okay. It also meshes with an FC of mine called Septimus Novak. Stereotypical echidna links. All that jazzle.

Finally, Super Mystic Tails is just...
Well, Super Mystic Tails. Duh.

Well i chose my name because well...

Its because of the tf2 reference for one, and the Rhs part, well i had to steal it because i couldn't think of a better name, YES I KNOW THAT IT IS UNORIGINAL but, i couldn't think of anything other than that name,
but now i have more original names such as, Hex, SynjedIX and OutsideVI.

My name is not even my original one, just created it because i wanted to try having a different name, didn't feel comfortable with it, asked for a change name to ChaosX79, still waiting, no big surprise.
Also, the point of my name, I like the words Virtual from virtual anything crap, and Blitz from BlitzSonic, the 546 is a total random shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back