What communities are you part of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameboy7

In your srb2, going 'nou'
So just how many people are in other communities? I have seen alot of SRB2 plays go to Skulltag and versa visa.... so it made me wonder how far people have spread into the internet. I personally have been to skulltag and versa visa so far.

Last edited:
I'm on this, Sonic Retro (Marked a Misfit, don't look for me there anymore.), GameFAQs (inactively), and the Megaman MMO community.

Last edited:
Well...

-Runescape- Still play this
-Maplestory- Game stopped working.
-Wonderking- I got bored of this
-Youtube- Don't we all?
-Facebook- Friend really wanted me to, so I said sure.

SRB2
The Admin Zone
Edugeek
Young Entrepreneur
Echochamber (the xkcd fora)
Ragezone

The list goes on...

SRB2 & Youtube mainly, because a lot of footage of a small in real life group I'm in are on there. I stopped joining other communities a long time ago because I didn't find the interest in it.

Somehow I think the title's a bit misleading. Perhaps it should be "What communities are you part of?", or something like that?

Anyway...

• SRB2MB,
  • VGMusic (only recently though, and I've hardly posted anything there as of now),
  • SRB2 Wadbase/Spectrum Studios/whatever it's called now (I don't really go there anymore, though)...
...and that's it.

Last edited:
ZDoom. joined Smash Boards and KC:MM a while ago, I really want to get into Brawl hacking.

Somehow I think the title's a bit misleading. Perhaps it should be "What communities are you part of?", or something like that?
Title is indeed misleading, I almost put "too many"

Active Communities:

• SRB2MB
  • Facebook
Inactive/Dead Communities:

• Wars of Arda (forum inactivity)
  • SRB2Jazz (forum death)
  • Radio Free Jericho (franchise inactivity)
I also visit SFGHQ once a year for SAGE and try to actively contribute to the event. I used to try to be an active part of Sonic Stadium, but after I'd had my fill of the drama, I decided not to take part in it anymore, at least not until we get another lull between Sonic games.
I've visited the MotK forums from time to time, but I've been told there are a few things that I will have spoiled for me if I linger there too long. I frequent youtube every day but never really take much part in the community aspects. I'll occasionally rate a video I like, but I spend most of my time in aghart101's channel.

SRB2(MB), Roblox, Club Penguin (only go on it sometimes, though. It got boring.) And before it closed, VMK. VMK was AWESOME.

I honestly couldn't think of anything better at the moment but I like the name idea, and I honestly don't know how to change the name either... hahahaha i'm an idiot.

Anyways, wow... alot of comunities mixed into srb2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back