[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 The Past (SC_SRB2thepast1.01.wad + Mutiplayer and bonus)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am not!

It was YouTube account spam. He has been banned and you can safely ignore that post, Glaber.
Now i'm back. Plus, the YouTube spam is deleted. Thanks to my dad.
Now, I'm telling you, NO MORE INFRACTIONS TO ME! I was being selfish.
on the other hand, Glaber, nice level pack. i could of done better then that.

The last one was taken on a version of Dual Fortress Zone that predates 1.09.4

Last edited:
Awww? I thought that I would found the old Eggman Castle from 1.09... I guess I'll like that one too XD

EDIT: After playing, I saw that the old Eggman Castle was back!!!...I'm so happy!... Reminds me the old and good time...

Last edited:
I'll consider it for the update. Right now I'm currently working on Dark City for Beta Quest.

It's been way too long. (half a year since intended release) but now Version 1.01 of SRB2 the past has been released.

Video Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDyHUHvw4O8&list=UUZ6fPnyF9GTfQ7DAVl3VQ4g&index=1&feature=plcp

Changes since last version:
SRB2 Museum is now the Hubworld
Castle Eggman, Green Flower, Srb2 Halloween, SRB2 Xmas all accessed via SRB2 Museum's game room
Beta quest featuring the treasure trove of levels released by SSN Tails
Disco Dash only accessible via warp cheat
Green flower 1 TGF only accessable via warp cheat
Ice Cap only available in Mutiplayer wad
SRB2 Badnik Exibit avaiable
Skim clones don't work properly
SDURF properly cloned

Christmas Mode Bonus wad included for Historical reasons (intended to show how the mode might be if kept) Bonus mod is mentioned at the end of the SRB2 Xmas Exibit

Mutiplayer levels are now in their own wad file
all mutipler levels are seprated onto their own rotations based on version

Sideeffects of update:
Save files have to be reset if coming off of SRB2TP 2K10

Is this Beta Quest you spoke of the old ''SRB2 3d'' levels like Mine Maze and Rocky Mountain zones? Anyway SO downloading this.

I don't see any possible way to beat Dark City Zone 1(Beta Quest) as Sonic. It's impossible to jump on the small houses in a corner, they're a couple fracunits too tall. And I see absolutely nothing else to jump onto besides those. PLEASE don't say I'm stuck. I spent all those hours trying to fumble through these mazes of zones only to be stopped by an impossible-to-reach platform.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back