Tails Doll Enemy - THE ULTIMATE N00B REPELLANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
next time you should make it where the tails dolls replace every enemy, and they chase you as fast as jetty syns do. it could make a really annouying and awesome soc.

But then it would be too obvious and would take the fun out of the tailsdoll.

Jacy said:
He got scared then got angry at you for not warning him in the first place right? Lawl.

Don't forget soiling his undies. Seriosuly. He peed his pants. XD

Dang. (0_0) Even if the tailsdoll isn't real, it still makes people pee themselves.

Jacy said:
Dang. (0_0) Even if the tailsdoll isn't real, it still makes people pee themselves.

Apparently so. I just tried it online, and everyone but 1 left as soon as they saw the enemy.

The Tailsdoll now inhabits SRB2.

But people still scared of the tailsdoll, those people will have to face their fears with this soc.

Wait.. I just thought of something, a combination of ghouls forest with Tailsdoll and Ghoul enemies. that would scare the crap out of n00bs.

I find it stupid that people are afraid of something called the Tails Doll. Buuuuuut a really good idea for a level with this SOC would be a REALLY dark level with a room with a switch. Once you press the switch, a bunch of doors open and you'll be chased by a mob of Tails Dolls.

sonic260 said:
I find it stupid that people are afraid of something called the Tails Doll. Buuuuuut a really good idea for a level with this SOC would be a REALLY dark level with a room with a switch. Once you press the switch, a bunch of doors open and you'll be chased by a mob of Tails Dolls.
That's a nice idea. Are you going to make this WAD? I'd be happy to help you with it.

Meh I really don't think I could do it, I've been playing Flyff lately so I really haven't been level making. I still need to make water in levels...Good thing my doom builder has an FOF mode.

sonic260 said:
Meh I really don't think I could do it, I've been playing Flyff lately so I really haven't been level making. I still need to make water in levels...Good thing my doom builder has an FOF mode.
Do you mean srb2 doom builder or the original doom builder

Im not really sure because I've seen that one work with other games. I'll have to say original doom builder.

Wait, why do you need water in a dark level? Oh, like blood, good idea... And don't worry we know a lots of things with Srb2 DB and we can help you with anything. Just say when.

sonic260 said:
What I really want to do is bring back Ghouls Mine and replace the Ghouls with the Tails Doll.
Ghoul's mine? Link/description please.
getting back on topic, I'm not really seeing this as a noob repellent since hardly any levels use detons.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
sonic260 said:
What I really want to do is bring back Ghouls Mine and replace the Ghouls with the Tails Doll.
Ghoul's mine? Link/description please.
getting back on topic, I'm not really seeing this as a noob repellent since hardly any levels use detons.
Yeah. Make it where they replace all enemies. N00bs just won't go to that part of the level. Remake this so it replaces every single enemy. Not just those things that follow you and blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back