Tails Doll Enemy - THE ULTIMATE N00B REPELLANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, my disc is fine. Stop with the stupid Tails Doll jokes. It's just not funny, and you're making yourselves look like losers when you try to act like it's real.
Anyways, this WAD is cool. The Tails Doll was always one of my favorite. However, I like Senku's Tails Doll more.

oh cmon.. dont tell me that you believe in that stupid curse...
i beated sonic r 2 times and played alot with tails doll (he's so cute ^^) and nothing happened! noobs invented that..

Tails Doll isn't scary,it's funny.It's funny to me how it dies when it looses.Besides,those who made up the curse watch too much Child's Play.

The tails doll curse is fake. But for some reason when I had been playing Sonic R the tails doll started to follow me. I even went around in a circle and went backwards across the track, it still followed me. THIS WAS IN RACE!

Chaos Knux said:
The Tails Doll curse is activated by HAX. Tails Doll CANNOT catch Super Sonic in tag. The Speed difference is to great. I hereby declare any further discussion of the curse is posted by nimrods.
Wrong, when I was little, I used to RPG by myself and I caught everyone with everyone =/ is there a video on this wad/soc?

I've got random pics! :D

What are they doing?
srb20001pd4.png

How do they know?!?!
srb20002ir5.png

Me and some bots are surrounded. (I'm the gold NeoMetal)
srb20004wz9.png

TAILS DOLLS AND THE GHOULS HAVE TEAMED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
srb20005ec9.png

I had nowhere else to go. And it had good spots to take pics.

EDIT: I changed my profile to make it dedicated to this topic. :D

sonic260 said:
Jacy how did you get ghouls and Tails doll in SA city? This guy did that one time
[Maybe Spoilers]In SRB2JTE.EXE...You can objectplace on in netgames!!![/Maybe Spoilers]

That's how I set ghouls upon the bots in match and laughed till my head exploded as they tried to run away and attack other bots at the same time. :D
Seems they're not as stupid as we think. Some actually found safe places where they would just stand there hitting other bots and occaisionally start to back up if a ghoul came near the wall.

I added this wad while playing with a friend and he didn't know I added it. Any guesses to what happened?

He got scared then got angry at you for not warning him in the first place right? Lawl.

Ok, this is REALLY funny!

SonicTheDalek said:

Neo Metral Sonic (nice job on him, btw.): Ohh... C***

Tails Doll: ...I EAT U!!!!

I mean seriously, This is genius!!! XD Sonic the Dalek, you have yet again created a WAD that is robo-tastic! *shot* (Yes Tails Doll is part robot. He is remote-controlled.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back