Tails Doll Enemy - THE ULTIMATE N00B REPELLANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this is awesome! nice STD! this scared the crap out of my sister! now she won't play SRB2 anymore!

You can kill it, but you'll get hurt if you do. So, unless your character can shoot, there is no way to kill it without losing rings or even DYING!

It doesn't explode unlike the Deton that it replaced, so it can be faster than Sonic when it chases him but it won't touch him.

astar said:
alright, what I was going to do is done.

srb20009el4.png

Quote from the above scene:
My crazy Brain said:
Sonic: Yes. I finally beat Sonic R. I guess the Tails Doll curse is fake. :)
Tails Doll: RAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic: HOLY CRAP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fix'd. :D

astar said:
call me a bloody idiot, I WILL GET AND BEAT SONIC R!!!!

I already beat it. I'M STILL HERE! *gets mauled by tails doll*
ow.

The Tails Doll curse is activated by HAX. Tails Doll CANNOT catch Super Sonic in tag. The Speed difference is to great. I hereby declare any further discussion of the curse is posted by nimrods.

Chaos Knux said:
The Tails Doll curse is activated by HAX. Tails Doll CANNOT catch Super Sonic in tag. The Speed difference is to great. I hereby declare any further discussion of the curse is posted by nimrods.
I WANT THE TAILS DOLL CURSE.....

Silent_Snipe said:
Chaos Knux said:
I WANT THE TAILS DOLL CURSE.....
You're saying you want to die, then.
The curse is when the tails doll comes out of nowhere and kills you.
Which is what we don't want.

Chaos Knux said:

That is what I meant. I caught all Characters with all the characters and did all time attacks got the emeralds and beat all races with all the characters, THAT MEANS TAILS DOLL ALSO! I don't have anything to hack with anyways (Not even an Action Replay). I'm too good. Nothing has happened. :D
AND THIS WAS A YEAR AGO!

Tagging people in Sonic R is easier than you think with the Tails Doll. Use corner cutting and sharp turns. And for the record: the curse isn't real. I've done the steps before.

Now we are starting to go offtopic. The soc is funny though. On the second techno hill level, I ran as fast as I could through the dark tunnel and it freaked me out so I couldn't get back in 'cuz I was afraid.

Karuno said:
Tagging people in Sonic R is easier than you think with the Tails Doll. Use corner cutting and sharp turns. And for the record: the curse isn't real. I've done the steps before.

Does that explain why Sonic R on Gems Collection won't run anymore and shows the disc cannot be read screen whenever I try to play it? :/

Other than that, I loved this soc so much.

Time to use this SOC/wad in a net game with my friend and see their reactions =P.

Chaos Knux said:
The Plushy One wiped you memory then.

I don't think he would have a chance to get near me 'cuz my dog would do 2 of 2 things.
1. Tear him apart 'cuz he's a stuffed animal.(My dog loves to tear apart stuffed animals or stuffed dog toys)
2. Tear him apart 'cuz he's trying to attack me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back